The best show on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
    IMO in many ways the show is actually better than the books.
    In many more ways the books are better than the show
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Holy ****.
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Yep.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Spoiler:

I think Walt knew the cops were listening the whole time when he phoned Skylar, as evidenced by him snapping the phone and removing the battery at the end. That's also why he repeatedly found ways to say it was all him and she knew nothing about it. He's trying to save her still.
          Last edited by Asher; September 17, 2013, 08:55.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Walt.

And yes, that was awesome.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Yes, Walt.

Comment

I was wondering about it, though didn't think it'd actually be the case, but guess what: 10/10 on Imdb (+19,000 votes)

That's almost as the extraordinary as the episode itself.
                DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Theory: Last episode places Walt in Witness Protection, revealing that Breaking Bad has, all this time, been a prequel to Malcolm in the Middle.

Comment

I didn't want to abuse you about posting that months (years?) old joke on Facebook, but I guess I can here.
                    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

Comment

So, it's all over.

Thoughts?

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Appropriate, if predictable, ending. I was happy with it because I've been rooting for Walt and he ended up getting what he wanted in the end. My wife's take was similar, other than being pissed at Jesse for not even saying "thanks".
                          "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Spoiler:
                            I'll go with those that argue Ozymandias was the true ending and the past 2 episodes were the epiloque, and in that sense Felina was just right. For once the writers gave what you were hoping for, by letting Walt kill Jack and Jesse kill Todd, letting Walt die and letting Jesse live, and finding a way to get the money to Walt's kids.
                            They didn't try to redeem Walt in some preposterous way, yet letting him admit he did it all for himself was a redemption of some sort. And Jesse for once had the chance to refuse to do what Walt wanted.

Comment

The internet.

Spoiler:

Comment

Even the best show on TV is only made better by an M60.
                                John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X