X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best show on TV

Returns tonight.

Respect the chemistry *****es!
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

What show is that?

Comment

Maybe Badger will write Star Trek 3 for Abrams
      And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

Chemistry? Is it that chemist teacher turned drug lord show?
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Breaking Bad “superfan” Kevin Cordasco was honored this week on the show with a mention at the conclusion of the first episode of the last season. The words on a screen were the first time many Breaking Bad fans heard Kevin Cordasco’s name — and the shoutout would had undoubtedly thrilled the 16-year-old, a massive […]

I wonder if Breaking Bad is going to win the Emmy for best drama series this time.
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Supr49er View Post
            Maybe Badger will write Star Trek 3 for Abrams
            Dude has some ideas.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
              http://www.inquisitr.com/903942/brea...efore-he-died/

I wonder if Breaking Bad is going to win the Emmy for best drama series this time.
              It may. Viewership was way up over last year. It should be a big finish.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
                Chemistry? Is it that chemist teacher turned drug lord show?
                Yes. Euros can get it on Netflix apparently.

Comment

That show is meh. It's too popular. Also, they do to chemistry what CSI did for forensic science... it's mostly bull****.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                    That show is meh. It's too popular.
                    What a retarded statement.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                      What a retarded statement.
                      Normally, I'm not a person who hates things that are popular. But when I see the same trendy people on facebook raving about it... the ones that watch **** like american idol, other contest shows, and lots of reality nonsense... then yeah. I question how good the show could possibly be.

You seem like one of those trendy douchebags, so it doesn't surprise me you'd feel this way about what I said.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I'm definitely a trendy fashion-forward kind of guy who loves reality shows. Wait, no, I'm not.
                        Breaking Bad is an incredible show. I watched it from day one. Its popularity is because it's so good. I have no doubt simpletons may like it BECAUSE it is popular, but I like it because it's so very well done.

And you're an idiot for saying **** like that.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Sava scores! Effective Troll.
                          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

I've never watched it, I always picture Brian Cranston standing at the breakfast table, naked, reading the paper and getting his back shaved.

ACK!
                            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I haven't seen an episode since the season where the main guy blew up the Mexican drug lord.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                              X