No announcement yet.

The best show on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
      Such insight!
      Hey! That's my shtick!
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Anyone else annoyed with Pinkman?

Spoiler:
        So you're wrecked with guilt and toss millions around, begging to get caught, but you can't bring it to yourself to jump off a bridge or to just fess up? Get a grip pussytwat.
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Also:

Spoiler:
          I wonder if Skyler is running the show now. Walt wants to turn himself in? If he does that we can't make a deal with the DEA anymore and we can't have that, can we?
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
            Anyone else annoyed with Pinkman?

Spoiler:
            So you're wrecked with guilt and toss millions around, begging to get caught, but you can't bring it to yourself to jump off a bridge or to just fess up? Get a grip pussytwat.
            Spoiler:
            He's a manic depressive. However, he has good reasons. He had that funk after Walt killed his girlfriend. Then there was the annoying misery he was in after he killed Gaile.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Also..

Spoiler:
              He knows Walt is a murderous **** who completely offed Mike and lied straight to Jesse's face about it
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

No

Spoiler:
                It's understandable he's wrecked with guilt and scared of Walt, but if you're going to make amends then do it right. No half-measures.

Comment

This thread is turning into a spoiler fest. Good for us who haven't seen the show. If we want to see it that is. I have enough shows on my plate as it is.
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                  Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

The thread title would kind of imply that.

Unlike the GoT thread where us non-book readers got regularly ****ed.
                    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Jon Miller
                      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
                        No

Spoiler:
                        It's understandable he's wrecked with guilt and scared of Walt, but if you're going to make amends then do it right. No half-measures.
                        Have you met Jesse?

Comment

Of course not he's a fictional character man.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            He's a manic depressive. However, he has good reasons. He had that funk after Walt killed his girlfriend. Then there was the annoying misery he was in after he killed Gaile.
                            Spoiler:
                            That is not manic-depressive ******. You wouldn't know what a manic depressive person is like if he came up to you and offered to buy your car right now for an IOU and a box of ciggies for 30 bucks.
                            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                              The thread title would kind of imply that.

Unlike the GoT thread where us non-book readers got regularly ****ed.
                              Get off your ass and read the books then your problem is solved.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

IMO in many ways the show is actually better than the books.

Comment

Working...
                                X