Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which state should Ben Kenobi visit next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which state should Ben Kenobi visit next?

Minnesota
    0.00%
    North Dakota
    7.14%
    South Dakota
    0.00%
    Iowa
    0.00%
    Nevada
    7.14%
    Wisconsin
    0.00%
    Michigan
    7.14%
    Vermont
    0.00%
    Arkansas
    7.14%
    Nebraska
    0.00%
    Florida
    7.14%
    Kentucky
    0.00%
    Tennessee
    7.14%
    Alaska
    28.57%
    Bananastan
    28.57%
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Tazmania.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Syria
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

I've heard Egypt is good this time of year.
          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

The State of Reason would be nice.
            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

One vote for the state of Kentucky.

Thanks Plato.

Comment

How about the state of grace. Obviously something he's been avoiding that state for a long time
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Actually, come to Tennessee. Knoxville has the mountains (which are beautiful), Chattanooga has a vibrant waterfront with one of the largest freshwater aquariums in the world, Nashville is a very exciting town and the home of country music, Memphis is the home of the Blues and some of the best BBQ you will ever eat.

You will also be happy to know that it has been said of Memphis that "If the South is the Bible Belt, then Memphis is the buckle." There are 2.5 churches in Memphis for every gas station.
                  "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

No, Tennessee borders Georgia... he should visit somewhere else... far from me!
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Actually, come to Tennessee. Knoxville has the mountains (which are beautiful), Chattanooga has a vibrant waterfront with one of the largest freshwater aquariums in the world, Nashville is a very exciting town and the home of country music, Memphis is the home of the Blues and some of the best BBQ you will ever eat.

You will also be happy to know that it has been said of Memphis that "If the South is the Bible Belt, then Memphis is the buckle." There are 2.5 churches in Memphis for every gas station.
                      I just might do that. I can hit Arkansas, and Kentucky and maybe Pensacola on the way back. I loved MS, AL and GA - beautiful country.

Comment

No, Tennessee borders Georgia... he should visit somewhere else... far from me!
                        I actually was in Atlanta.

Comment

How about the state of grace.
                          Isn't Graceland in Tennessee?

Comment

That must have been when the tornado hit the city - God was trying to smite thee
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

That must have been when the tornado hit the city - God was trying to smite thee
                              If he wanted to smite me, why would he target GA? On the other hand, if he wanted to smite you....

Comment

Working...
                              X