No announcement yet.

What is the worst state in America?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He probably is proud of it, that whole martyrdom thing and whatnot.
    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Or he just congratulates himself on being a moronic troll.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
        Because Texas is on the list.
        I guess the Floridaman twitter feed has ruined me.
        Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• Ben didn't even have Texas as an option on the poll.

I know those 22 votes have been entered by real logins, I've removed the 100,000,000,000 votes I added manually.

To suggest my assistance with the poll makes it any less valid than it was before confers too much validity to the original poll. It's hard to make a worthless poll worth less.
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

• As people are complaining I've created an improved more accurate poll that tracks who voted for what.

Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

• Ben, I think you should stop with this argument of yours. I'm not actually sure what you're trying to achieve, as you're clearly not making any friends here.

It's clear those votes were placed by real posters, after the others were taken out, so I don't know what your problem is? Seems pretty fair to me: 22 posters have voted for Texas, whereas the next highest state is only on 3.

What is your problem about this, try to make us understand.
              Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• by real logins anyway, no way to tell how many actual people voted.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

• We are all Keith!

Comment

• What is your problem about this, try to make us understand.
                    I made a poll. Is it too much to ask that it be left as-is?
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• No. My behaviour was completely unacceptable and I apologise.

The only defence I can only offer that I was bored.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

• And it is my failing that I was successfully trolled by you leaving Texas off the list.
                        We've got both kinds

Comment

• I think leaving Texas of a poll of worst states in the US is a far more egregious crime than your light-hearted little prank, which you reversed anyway.

Is Ben more annoyed that you added that number, or that you added Texas...?

Comment

• I don't really give a ****.
                            We've got both kinds

Comment

• That's not very nice.

How can we rehabilitate him if we don't show him that we care?

Comment

Working...
                              X