Estimate the total number of alcoholic drink equivalents you've consumed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You don't drink Reg?
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Not my thing. I've had a sip of stuff here and there, but I don't like alcohol.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
        I wish you'd just keep that to yourself. You're hardly a poster child for reasons to legalize.
        Why not?

I don't smoke anymore. I'm active and healthy. If anything, I'm the poster child for depression recovery and somewhat responsible marijuana use.

And if Illinois goes medicinal, I'm opening a dispensary.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I think Sava is the greatest genius in history. We would do well to emulate him in all our doings.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
            I think Sava is the greatest genius in history. We would do well to emulate him in all our doings.
            Ben must have beem struck by lighthing or like since he says something sane
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

No clue. Further more someone would have to be OCD to even attempt to keep track of such a mundane thing. It's like estimating how many dumps you've taken, how many chicken nuggets you've eaten, or how many times you've had sex. It's just part of daily life and normal people don't keep track of such things.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Ben must have beem struck by lighthing or like since he says something sane
                I know, it's blindingly obvious to everyone. When you're having a bad day, just call up Sava and he'll be there for you! Bestest friend ever.

Comment

Before college: 50
                  College (four years): 1800
                  Post-college (two years): 400

"You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

or how many times you've had sex.
                    Sex with Dinner is like taking a dump?

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                      This is easy.

No wonder you're such a pandantic bore.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
                        Here I was thinking ~100 wasn't much per year and quite responsible, and for most people it is a lot.

JM
                        100 units is a good weekend Jon.
                        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                        We've got both kinds

Comment

Ok - an exaggeration but it's only 2 good weekends
                          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

This sounds like too much work. I'm just going to go have a drink instead.
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

After a few rather miserable post party mornings in high school, I learned that alcohol takes a much higher toll than weed. Nowadays I only drink at weddings and gun clubs, where you kind of need to get a buzz on but can't spark a bowl. Maybe 200 drinks over the course of my life.
                              John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                                One drink equivalent equals 12 fl oz (355ml) of 5% abv beer, 1.5 oz (45ml) of 40% abv spirits or 5 oz (140ml) of 12% abv wine.

I figure I just had my 10000th or so.
                                Slow down dude. Dont die prematurely because of alcohol.
                                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
                                X