No announcement yet.

Blackhawks fans riot 17 killed in Chicago, trash city

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The worst excuse for a christian you can find... a lying mealy mouth little puck.
    Oh, that's right, you just sinned yet again.
    Will note one thing - nobody calls Ming out for his sins. I guess it's something nobody cares about....
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

[QUOTE=-Jrabbit;6229425]Ben fails to understand that most of the Texas-bashing on Poly is done just to tease Sloww -- who can certainly take care of himself.[/QUOTE

I'm not just a Texan, I'm the HTIC.

Spoiler:
      Head Texan In Charge.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Well, HTIC, you might want to tell the wannabe-Texan carpetbagger who started this thread to stand down. He's embarrassing himself.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Well, if he so orders, I'll happily stand down.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

It might not be covered specifically by the Bill Of Rights, but if he is, he has that right.
            I think many people get on the "I hate Ben" bandwagon and sometimes it's not really that big of a deal.
            You're old, like me. You know that it's really better in the long run to choose those things that you're willing to battle over carefully. Most things aren't worth it.
            A misreading is one of those things that really doesn't matter that much.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
              Wales has better road maintenance.
              Ben your lies are just incredible sometimes...

Everyone knows that Wales only has **** infested sheep tracks and that the best way to get around the country is by coracle on the rivers...
              Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                Will note one thing - nobody calls Ming out for his sins. I guess it's something nobody cares about....
                But you call out gays all the time for their "sins"...
                So, it's not ok for gays to sin, but it is ok for you to sin. Can you spell hypocrite?
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
                  Can you spell hypocrite?
                  Ben's deaflexic...

Comment

Come on ben, try to keep your story straight.
                    First you say Chicago folks dish it out on Texas. Please feel free to site. And then when you get called on it you switch your story to
                    Asher and Gribbler and say they're hypocrites for not defending Chicago's honor. Yet they both insult you in this thread after your initial insult. I would say that's defending Chicago's honor.
                    So switch your story to another fantasy.

What a moron.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

if anything, we like texas more than ben (speaking for myself)
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Just when you think Ben can't possibly get any more insane....

Comment

Yeah, even if he tries to claim that he's just trolling, he even sucks at that.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                            if anything, we like texas more than ben (speaking for myself)
                            I just think there's something rather telling about the fact that of all the 50 states in the US, that Ben made a bee-line for Texas...

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
                              I just think there's something rather telling about the fact that of all the 50 states in the US, that Ben made a bee-line for Texas...
                              Indeed, Dr. Jackson.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

So, it's not ok for gays to sin, but it is ok for you to sin. Can you spell hypocrite?
                                Nope, it's not ok. Never said it was. Sure, I call out gay people when they are saying that sin isn't sin. Comprendo senor?

Comment

Working...
                                X