Blackhawks fans riot 17 killed in Chicago, trash city

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From your linked story:

At the same time, violent crime in Chicago has fallen over the last 10 years.
    Pick a lane, DD. Or should that be "cherry-pick"?

Seriously, we appreciate your obvious, heartfelt concern for the safety of Chicago area Polytubbies..
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by DinoDoc View Post
      How does one trash Chicago more than is already?
      You're confusing Chicago with Detroit.
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

i might be argh-mad-rage if I had more civic pride.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

As Jr said... you are dishonest and disingenuous.

Just a complete moron.
          Man, Chicago folks love dishing it out but they sure can't take it. Again the folks complaining see nothing wrong if you replace 'Chicago' with 'Texas' and 'Blackhawks fan' with 'Cowboys' fans. It gets tiresome after awhile seeing the gratuitous crap tossed at Texans.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
            Man, Chicago folks love dishing it out but they sure can't take it. Again the folks complaining see nothing wrong if you replace 'Chicago' with 'Texas' and 'Blackhawks fan' with 'Cowboys' fans. It gets tiresome after awhile seeing the gratuitous crap tossed at Texans.
            You do know that Chicago isn't in Wales, right? What has anyone in Chicago done to make your deluded mind think that this is some sort of payback?

Comment

You do know that Chicago isn't in Wales, right? What has anyone in Chicago done to make your deluded mind think that this is some sort of payback?
              Wales has better road maintenance.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

he's still butthurt about the Canucks getting swept

and that chicago fans aren't whining like little babies about the hawks being down in the series
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Man, Chicago folks love dishing it out but they sure can't take it.
                  I can take it, and have no history of attacking Texas (other than not being a Cowboys fan).

But if you're going to blatantly lie and deliberately mislead, I'm certainly going to call you out on it.
                  If setting yourself up to be attacked is your idea of a successful troll, well, enjoy!
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

texas sucks
                    but i dont recall ever putting effort into a troll to that point
                    or posting a thread for it

but who knows... 2003-2005ish, i smoked a lot of weed
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I can take it, and have no history of attacking Texas (other than not being a Cowboys fan).

But if you're going to blatantly lie and deliberately mislead, I'm certainly going to call you out on it.
                      If setting yourself up to be attacked is your idea of a successful troll, well, enjoy!
                      Asher and Gribbler are huge Texas bashers. They aren't defending the honor of Chicagoites in this thread. Can you spell hypocrite?

Comment

Ben fails to understand that most of the Texas-bashing on Poly is done just to tease Sloww -- who can certainly take care of himself.

Comment

What a complete moron...

You continue to lie through your teeth and pull crap out of your ass... and when you get called on it, you blame other people.

Just what people have come to expect from a jerk like you. No surprise here.
                          The worst excuse for a christian you can find... a lying mealy mouth little puck.
                          You should check your holy book to see if it would condone your behavior.
                          Oh, that's right, you just sinned yet again.
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Asher and Gribbler are huge Texas bashers. They aren't defending the honor of Chicagoites in this thread. Can you spell hypocrite?
                            I'm a "huge Texas basher" now?

Comment

I don't think I've ever seen gribbler bash Texas, but I have seen him make fun of Oerdin for doing it.

Comment

Ben fails to understand that most of the Texas-bashing on Poly is done just to tease Sloww -- who can certainly take care of himself.
                                So the implication here is that you can't?

Comment

Working...
                                X