No announcement yet.

Cool, the pope is a commie.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, there is a limit to the usefulness of pigeon holing a person into a single definition of where they sit on right or left because every person has views across the political spectrum on different issues.
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

Makes it easy to divide and conquer... cornerstone of the stupidity that rules the public discussions.
      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
        I am a relatively left wing Brit. I'd definitely consider Kentonio a conservative. I'd probably define him as center right. Definitely in the spectrum of beliefs of people who vote for the Conservative party.

And the US really IS very much to the far left of the US. It really is.
        HC pwnage!
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
        X