Explosions at Boston Marathon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
    So once these guys have been found, tried and convicted, what should we do with them?
    Whatever the good people of the USA decide, I respect.
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/201...9zK/story.html

One suspect arrested with another still at large.

A scene of chaos descended on Cambridge and Watertown late Thursday night and early Friday morning, as police confirmed an MIT police officer was shot and killed, and an apparent carjacking led police on a frenetic chase into Watertown. Hundreds of police officer flooded Cambridge and Watertown.
      A spokesman for the MBTA said that a transit officer had been shot and was in serious condition.
      Witnesses in Watertown said they heard explosions. Police officers were screaming about improvised explosive devices.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• reports one of the perps is dead
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• Yep, one dead and one still on the road. There is some confusion about exactly what the guy died from.

Comment

• Still hoping it's domestic terrorism and not Al Qaeda linked:

Boston bombings: Muslim Americans await bomber's ID
            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• not looking good, iranians maybe, that would start something

Comment

• WTF? Brothers from Russians?

Comment

• I thought it was Chechnya?

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                    I thought it was Chechnya?
                    My bad, I thought it was a part of Russia.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
                      Still hoping it's domestic terrorism and not Al Qaeda linked:

Boston bombings: Muslim Americans await bomber's ID

Why? you sympathetic to the Muslim cause?

Comment

• And since when is "the Muslim cause" the same as whatever it is that Al Quaeda wants these days?

Your post in itself offers the best reason of why it would better not be Arab related terrorism.
                        "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• As sympathetic as I am to any of the world's great religions...

Just that they got a bum rap during 9/11 and that this sort of thing is always a good excuse for your local bigot (DFG?) to go and pound on some ragheads...

EDIT: what dannubis says
                          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• A woman Muslim doctor was apparently attacked after the bombing. Sounds like she's ok, but obviously pretty shaken up.

Comment

• chechens, I was close

Comment

• There are still conflicting reports with names being reported by people who were listening in to police scanners during the shoot out and then the Boston PD saying they weren't sure about the names of the people in the picture.

Comment

Working...
                                X