No announcement yet.

Explosions at Boston Marathon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the **** is wrong with people? Jesus Christ. Who the **** does **** like this?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Conservatives like Ben who masturbate to this stuff and hate the government.

Comment

• THANKS OBAMA
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• This bombing is some Eric Rudolph ****.
          Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• he's in jail
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Yes, he is.

Point?
              Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• he has an alibi

NEXT SUSPECT NANCY DREW
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I didn't say he did it. I meant to imply that this is something that he would do. Big crowded event; jives with far right extremisim(Tax Day), etc.

Comment

• It jives with a million other things, too.
                    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• we may never know

thats the worst outcome i think
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• If you have a basic understanding of electronics and chemistry, making a bomb like this probably isn't very hard. You basically need a casing, shrapnel, explosives and a detonator. The detonator can simply be a prepaid cell phone you get at the store. Rip the ringer out, plug the speaker wires into the explosives and send it a text message--boom. The hard part is making the explosives and making them stable enough so that you don't kill yourself. That I have no idea how to do, and no intention of learning it. But you can make explosives out of easily acquired items from the store if you have the know-how from a college chemistry class and Wikipedia. It could be very hard to track the person down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                          If you have a basic understanding of electronics and chemistry, making a bomb like this probably isn't very hard. You basically need a casing, shrapnel, explosives and a detonator. The detonator can simply be a prepaid cell phone you get at the store. Rip the ringer out, plug the speaker wires into the explosives and send it a text message--boom. The hard part is making the explosives and making them stable enough so that you don't kill yourself. That I have no idea how to do, and no intention of learning it. But you can make explosives out of easily acquired items from the store if you have the know-how from a college chemistry class and Wikipedia. It could be very hard to track the person down.
                          Hmmm... you seem to know a little too much about bomb making... very suspicious...

Comment

• i'm not saying anything that is going to get me on a watch list
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                              Hmmm... you seem to know a little too much about bomb making... very suspicious...
                              These are all very general ideas. I could explain to you how a gun works, but I couldn't build one. I could explain how an internal combustion engine works, but I couldn't build one. Same with this.

The general principle of making it is extremely simple. Doing it without killing yourself is pretty tricky. A whole lot of terrorists in Iraq and Afghanistan die in bomb making accidents.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
                                What the **** is wrong with people? Jesus Christ. Who the **** does **** like this?
                                I dunno. Al Qaeda? Tim McVeigh? The IRA?

Comment

Working...
                                X