Explosions at Boston Marathon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needless to say, so was I.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Also interesting: The final mile of the marathon was dedicated to the New Town victims and several of the family members of the murdered New Town victims were there. There have been a ton of right wing nutjobs claiming Obama secretly ordered the New Town Massacre and that it was a false flag attack. That claim has become practically a matter of faith among the far right in America. Does this prove anything? No, but it adds another thing to ponder about who might have been behind the tax day bombing in Boston.

Adding further heartbreak to utter tragedy, the last mile of Monday's Boston Marathon, which was rocked by at least two explosions resulting in an unknown number of injuries and casualties Monday afternoon, was dedicated to the victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary shooting massacre.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
        A couple of bombs were found and defused very quickly according to media reports, if true, this suggests there is some solid intel out there that could hopefully lead to an early arrest.

No jihadist group seems to have claimed it so far, which is unusual for them and suggests other assailants.

Very odd indeed............I'm starting to get the feeling this was an act of a domestic terrorist.

Comment

• Picture of suspect found

Click image for larger version

Name:	LiveLeak-dot-com-a26240f779e1-kim.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	9095167

Comment

• That's been around since yesterday afternoon, but I think it's unclear if that's at all related. I work in downtown Chicago and there are guys on the roofs of buildings all the time.

That enhance is also hilarious. It's one of the worst photoshops I've ever seen. I mean, sure, put Kim Jr. wherever you want, but do it a little more realistically at least
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• No, the ****ness of it adds to the hilarity!
              Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                retarded ****
                Shut the **** up.

Comment

• The idea that it is protesting gun control doesn't even make sense. The gun control thing was spurred on by a tragedy, and anyone trying to stop gun control would know that a second tragedy is the exact opposite of what is needed.
                  If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                  ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• I think it's silly to try to guess why this happened. Whyever it happened, it was either someone crazy, or a state or state-like actor with an anti-American agenda. The FBI will figure out which. It could easily have been an anti-gun-control protest by someone insane; it could have been a pro gun control protest by someone insane. It could've been someone who hates Rhode Island Red hens and thought this was the best way to show that hatred. Who knows.
                    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• David Axelrod almost pulled an Oerdin this morning. Stopped himself short of blaming conservatives, but did mention tax day.
                      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• David Axelrod is proof that nutjobs are not just right wingers.
                        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
                          I think it's silly to try to guess why this happened. Whyever it happened, it was either someone crazy, or a state or state-like actor with an anti-American agenda. The FBI will figure out which. It could easily have been an anti-gun-control protest by someone insane; it could have been a pro gun control protest by someone insane. It could've been someone who hates Rhode Island Red hens and thought this was the best way to show that hatred. Who knows.
                          After giving it some thought.....these person/persons are not to bright.
                          A smart terrorist, could have created a more profound statement by using a Uzi on the crowd of people. Only 3 people were killed
                          ( luckily ).
                          It is hard to figure out what there agenda could be.

Comment

• I'm betting it was some angry dudes, not a state.

Comment

• Mitch McConnell wins the award for most tone deaf response:
                              “the complacency that prevailed prior to September 11th has returned.”
                              What?
                              Huh?

If anything, I think America has responded in a very mature and professional manner. I saw people running toward the explosions... people tearing off their shirts to provide makeshift tourniquets.

I was even going to say Polytubby responses were relatively mature... but then I saw HC and PLATO talking about Axelrod. It's nice to see the conservative victim crew is out in force.

Oh, and of the coverage I've seen on CNN, MSNBC, and FOX... I am very impressed with how FOX has been handling this. They aren't playing the conservative victim. They are probably the most professional of the three networks.

CNN seems to have an odd fascination with Obama saying the word "terrorism". They keep talking about the semantics.

MSNBC is doing a self-congratulatory media circle jerk.

FOX is putting out some of the best footage in a very objective manner.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Then you're gonna love this.

"In this terrible situation, let's be very grateful that we had a well-funded, functioning government. It is very fashionable in America ... to criticize government, to belittle public employees, talk about their pensions, talk about what people think is their excessive health care, here we saw government in two ways perform very well," Frank said on CNN's "Starting Point," noting the cooperation between state, local and federal authorities.

"No tax cut would have helped us deal with this or will help us recover," he said. "This is very expensive."
                                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
                                X