MichaeltheGreat! Joseph!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talk to BK, he's closeted.
    Speaking from your own experience I take it?

Not like there's anything wrong with that.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Nope, just that zealots tend to have, er, um, skeletons, yes, that's it, in their closets as a driver for their zealotry. Ask Fred Phelps.
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Nope, just that zealots tend to have, er, um, skeletons, yes, that's it, in their closets as a driver for their zealotry. Ask Fred Phelps.
        I'm not quite sure how that squares off with the whole, "I'm a virgin meme". Maybe you should get together and decide exactly how I can be both at the same time.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Why can't you be :

1. a virgin
          2. a bigotted closeted homosexual
          3. a terrible human being

all at the same time ?
          "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

he is
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

That, MrFun, was a rethorical question.
              "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

fine
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat View Post
                  Talk to BK, he's closeted.
                  That's a whole 'nother can of worms I want nothing to do with.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Happy Birthday!
                    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                      I'm not quite sure how that squares off with the whole, "I'm a virgin meme". Maybe you should get together and decide exactly how I can be both at the same time.
                      You wanted that hot bear of a teacher when you were in school, but alas, he rejected you for another boy?

There are many roads to Rome.
                      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Happy BD guys, getting old disgracefully
                        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Bumped over the 2005 threads.
                          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Health, wealth and happiness- and a tot of this in celebration:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Jamesons-Shot-tails_pearandbutterscotch-AW-565x800.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.3 KB
ID:	9095040

The smoother, the Irish...
                            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
                            X