Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MichaeltheGreat! Joseph!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

MtG has a birthday? Hasn't he always existed?

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I forgot which day I put in. I always obscure date of birth unless I need the real one for legal or commercial purposes. So yes, I've sort of always existed. At least it feels that way when I get up in the morning. IIRC, Joseph is even older than I am.

Old farts. Causing global warming since we can't remember when.
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

false alarm

hb mtg

whenever it is

Comment

Happy whenever-it's-your-birthday, MTG.
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

It wasn't long ago, so thanks, y'all.
            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Banane35.gif
Views:	1
Size:	2.5 KB
ID:	9094999Click image for larger version

Name:	Banane35.gif
Views:	1
Size:	2.5 KB
ID:	9094999

Happy B'Day!!!
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Beer bananas (though I couldn't imagine eating bananas and drinking beer concurrently, Lordy, open them windows and turn the fans up. )

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat View Post
                    I forgot which day I put in. I always obscure date of birth unless I need the real one for legal or commercial purposes. So yes, I've sort of always existed. At least it feels that way when I get up in the morning. IIRC, Joseph is even older than I am.

Old farts. Causing global warming since we can't remember when.
                    There a joke around that I will have to fine. We did not start global warming. I'm just 69 today. That is not old. Thank you one and all.
                    Joseph

Comment

Happy birthday.

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
                        I'm just 69 today.
                        Best age.

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                          Best age.
                          That would be 68. "You take care of me, and I owe you one."

For the sake of clarity, it's the generalized "you" not you specifically.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat View Post
                            not you specifically.

*sniffle
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Talk to BK, he's closeted.

Comment

Working...
                              X