No announcement yet.

No one should be fired for being gay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The same goes for MtG. If any women breeds with him I consider her a public enemy.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Why, I would never say such a thing. I think the "get a job" and rebellion is actually more likely.
      "Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny..."

He's probably some high school kid who hasn't come out of the basement in a year. But we should take him at his word that he has two bachelor's degrees. Professional student.
      I still don't see how being told to get a job makes you a racist.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I hope no women breads with you. You are so ****ing stupid that breading with you should be a criminal act.
        Why? My mother makes delicious bread. So soft and juicy. I've enjoyed breading with my mom.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
          Why? My mother makes delicious bread. So soft and juicy. I've enjoyed breading with my mom.
          Oh, you caught a spelling error. Clever you.

Comment

Kid I'm willing to bet good money that my bed has seen a woman's touch before yours has.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat View Post
              He's probably some high school kid
              I've been on this site since 98 but keep telling your childish bull****.

Comment

"Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny..."

I still don't see how being told to get a job makes you a racist.
                Maybe he thinks if he wasn't white, he'd be coddled like he thinks he should be? Maybe he got turned down at the welfare office? I think it's just the bitter resentment of someone who just doesn't measure up, so he has to find someone or something to blame. Most white racists tend to be economic and educational bottom-enders.
                When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Kid I'm willing to bet good money that my bed has seen a woman's touch before yours has.
                  I'm a bit pickier than you, as it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat View Post
                    Maybe he thinks if he wasn't white, he'd be coddled like he thinks he should be? Maybe he got turned down at the welfare office? I think it's just the bitter resentment of someone who just doesn't measure up, so he has to find someone or something to blame. Most white racists tend to be economic and educational bottom-enders.
                    Racists are liars like you. They lie to try to damage a person or a race like you do.

Comment

• someone who just doesn't measure up
                      Well the dark side *is* seductive...

Most white racists tend to be economic and educational bottom-enders
                      Don't know if I'd agree with that. The professional student with multiple degrees is probably a better example. I went to school too, and it was shocking what you'd hear from the liberal and professional 'elite' behind closed doors.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                        I've been on this site since 98 but keep telling your childish bull****.
                        Bully for you. So you repeated 9th grade a dozen times. So you're too stupid to sound like anything more than a high school idiot. I don't really care what your major malfunction might be.
                        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• I'm a bit pickier than you, as it seems.
                          Sure, only whites probably cuts down on your pool considerably...

Comment

• Well it's not being a pathological liar and possible psychopath like you. I've got some problems but even if I did repeat the 9th grade at least I can tell the truth and I'm not a psychopath.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                              Don't know if I'd agree with that. The professional student with multiple degrees is probably a better example. I went to school too, and it was shocking what you'd hear from the liberal and professional 'elite' behind closed doors.
                              Closet racists abound. I've heard plenty who think that because I'm a southern white boy they can spout their "******" this and "******" that stuff. It's not so much gone, as it's gone underground in a lot of people. I was talking more about the overt racists - the "white pride" crowd.

Comment

• MtG, is that the first time that someone has cited posted on Poly since 1998 as an argument in their favor?

Comment

Working...
                                X