Forgiveness Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgiveness Sunday

Well, it's that time of year again; Lent (the real, Eastern kind) starts tomorrow/tonight at sunset for the legalistic, and I'll be Poly- and video game-free for a month and a half. As you're supposed to start Lent by getting and giving forgiveness for all the horrible/petty crap you've done or had done to you, please excuse me for all the times I've been a dick on here. And I'll try to do the same for you.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Let God forgive you.

Please forgive me as well for anything I have done.

I'm only culturally Orthodox, by the way, don't get any ideas.
    Graffiti in a public toilet
    Do not require skill or wit
    Among the **** we all are poets
    Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

You are NOT forgiven for leaving us for a few weeks.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

When have you ever been a dick?

Comment

“As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

starts tomorrow/tonight at sunset for the legalistic
            You should get with the times! Ours is just about over...
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I don't follow any church traditions (unless they are fun), but... Elok
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I will try and forgive retail workers and restaurant employees who work on the Sabbath, in violation of Leviticus.

Although, I guess I will also need to forgive law enforcement personnel for not allowing retail and restaurant workers to be put to death, too.
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                  I will try and forgive retail workers and restaurant employees who work on the Sabbath, in violation of Leviticus.

Although, I guess I will also need to forgive law enforcement personnel for not allowing retail and restaurant workers to be put to death, too.
                  Why don't you shut up? I can't believe you don't shut up!

Comment

Just going with what the Bible says. What kind of a Christian are you, Kid if you don't care what the Bible says?

Comment

Just going with what the Bible says. What kind of a Christian are you, Kid if you don't care what the Bible says?
                      I don't repeat the same verse over and over to make some stupid point, and if I did it certainly wouldn't be that one.

Comment

What's stupid about the point I make?

Comment

What's stupid about the point I make?
                          Does anyone keep a Sabbath like it says in the Bible, like the Pharisees did? Jesus even complained that the Pharisees didn't keep the Sabbath correctly. Who are you trying to convince? No one ever argues with you about it.

Comment

You know it's only Jews that aren't allowed to work on the sabbath, right? If you're going to criticize someone's religion could you at least do some research? Oh wait, if I remember correctly you claim you're a Christian. How about learning something about your own religion.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                              You know it's only Jews that aren't allowed to work on the sabbath, right? If you're going to criticize someone's religion could you at least do some research? Oh wait, if I remember correctly you claim you're a Christian. How about learning something about your own religion.
                              So then if Leviticus only applies to Jews, how does Leviticus apply to gay people who are not Jewish?

Comment

Working...
                              X