No announcement yet.

Simcity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SC4 was great. Way better than 2000. That said, 2000 was also great.
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• what I think of when simcity comes up (I'm a Bowie fan)
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
        The fact that you could play it on your own desktop without connecting to some idiotic server, and you could save and reload. Also, better city size and transportation options.
        Better transportation options in SimCity 4? Maybe, except for highways. In every SimCity 4 game I played, my highways were empty, in spite of having on and off-ramps, being connected to other, smaller towns, and to the world beyond the region.
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Based on issues I've had with SC5 servers I would not buy it until reviewers give it the all-clear. Game's been unplayable for me sporadically (2-3 hours at a time).

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun View Post
            Better transportation options in SimCity 4? Maybe, except for highways. In every SimCity 4 game I played, my highways were empty, in spite of having on and off-ramps, being connected to other, smaller towns, and to the world beyond the region.
            Without mods especially SC4 was pretty bad with traffic.

Comment

• In SC4 I always wondered why my citizens would always insist on using one road even when it was jam packed when there was another unused road right next to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                I have HAD NO PROBLEMS. The servers are IMMACULATE.

**** YOU
                Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                Based on issues I've had with SC5 servers I would not buy it until reviewers give it the all-clear. Game's been unplayable for me sporadically (2-3 hours at a time).
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• lol
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                    Based on issues I've had with SC5 servers I would not buy it until reviewers give it the all-clear. Game's been unplayable for me sporadically (2-3 hours at a time).
                    Have you experienced trying to set up a new city in a region and the city name won't save, and it won't list you as a Mayor? I'm having a problem with that right now. I try to name the city but the name gets whiped away after about a minute, and I can't purchase power or water from my established city.

Hoping its a temporary server problem because that kindof breaks the theory of having a region.
                    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• Yes those are both common issues. Also, if you try to donate money to a city in the region, it seems 90% of the time the game deducts the money, but the other city doesn't get it. It's a pretty rocky launch.

Comment

• Thats annoying. I hope i didnt waste a plot in my region and I can get it working once things are cleared up.
                        Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                          No, I'm not for ****'s sake. Please don't trot out the "you young'un's" thing, *******. Jesus christ. I've been playing games since I had an NES when I was five. Maybe younger, hell it was a long time ago. Good lord, you're condescending.
                          Calm down sonny.
                          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                            No, I'm not for ****'s sake. Please don't trot out the "you young'un's" thing, *******. Jesus christ. I've been playing games since I had an NES when I was five. Maybe younger, hell it was a long time ago. Good lord, you're condescending.
                            Hah, how'd I miss this.

Put it to you this way. I can either assume you're too young to remember it, or too stupid, or you're intentionally ignoring trends contrary to your argument. Your call.
                            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Way to prove his point

Comment

Working...
                              X