No announcement yet.

Christopher Dorner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If he was in the cabin he's well roasted now.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
      Could have been a lit cigarette, but it sounds like the the tactical team used flash bombs, and Dorner had a lot of ammo which ignited, although he may have used the fire as a diversion to flee. A true American hero.
      I'm personally hoping he used it as a diversion to flee as it would keep this story going and make for a better made for tv movie. As it is, he was surrounded, and apparently decided to light the place on fire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
        How much you wanna bet the fire that burned down his cabin was an "accident" on the part of the police?
        I'll bet you an avatar for a month that they didn't start the fire. LAPD SOP, really all large police forces in the country SOP, is to establish a perimeter and give the negotiators a few days to talking him out. He's not going any where once you have him trapped plus the extra time gives the tactical team time to come up with an assault plan if negotiations don't work. That's what happened to the doomsday prepper who kidnapped the retarded kid off the school bus (after killing the bus driver) in Alabama.

If anyone set this fire it was the wacko himself just like the branch Davidians did.

Comment

• ATF didn't mean to set the Waco building on fire either. I believe tear gas can start fires. I doubt it was intentional anyway.

Comment

• I thought it was unclear who started the Waco Siege fire?
            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• No, the fires were set well inside the building far from where the tear gas got fired. The wackos at waco drank their poison koolaid and then the last man standing set the place on fire.

Comment

• this whole ****ing thing is ridiculous. the reporting, teh actions taken.
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                  No, the fires were set well inside the building far from where the tear gas got fired. The wackos at waco drank their poison koolaid and then the last man standing set the place on fire.
                  Uh, that's one possibility, but it's way, way more likely that the tear gas was set off. They filled the entire building with tear gas, at least as much as they could.

As a sidenote, you seem astonishingly casual and unbothered by an event that left dozens of people dead.

Comment

• On the side note, once you use automatic weapons to kill four federal agents, ****'s gonna happen.

Where BATF was criminally stupid was their cowboy mentality in the first place - Koresh left the compound routinely to jog and could have easily been ambushed and taken into custody by agents lying in wait. They didn't want to infiltrate at night in the fields outside the compound because that would have meant low-crawling on their belly in the dirt.

Tear gas canisters have short range non-lethal explosive properties and can set fires to non-fire rated wooden structures. In the case of the BD compound, fires arose both from CS canisters and from internally set fires. IIRC, there were indications that the internally set fires came first.
                    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• This is a problem with a lot of warrant service by police. They'll bust down your door and shoot your dog when they could just grab you on your way to work with no fuss.

Comment

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                        This is a problem with a lot of warrant service by police. They'll bust down your door and shoot your dog when they could just grab you on your way to work with no fuss.
                        God help you if you have a gun when they bust the door down all unannounced.
                        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

This is a problem with a lot of warrant service by police. They'll bust down your door and shoot your dog when they could just grab you on your way to work with no fuss.
                          Then they justify it with "the dog was aggressive" - **** yeah, any dog other than a poodle is gonna react to strangers coming in and threatening their people. If a cop (or anyone else) shot either of my dawgs, they'd better disappear off the planet.
                          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                            I'll bet you an avatar for a month that they didn't start the fire. LAPD SOP, really all large police forces in the country SOP, is to establish a perimeter and give the negotiators a few days to talking him out. He's not going any where once you have him trapped plus the extra time gives the tactical team time to come up with an assault plan if negotiations don't work. That's what happened to the doomsday prepper who kidnapped the retarded kid off the school bus (after killing the bus driver) in Alabama.

If anyone set this fire it was the wacko himself just like the branch Davidians did.
                            True.

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                            No, the fires were set well inside the building far from where the tear gas got fired. The wackos at waco drank their poison koolaid and then the last man standing set the place on fire.
                            Ditto.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Uh, that's one possibility, but it's way, way more likely that the tear gas was set off. They filled the entire building with tear gas, at least as much as they could.

As a sidenote, you seem astonishingly casual and unbothered by an event that left dozens of people dead.
                              They brought it on themselves when they opened fire on Federal Agents but especially when they decided to commit mass suicide. They could have walked out of the compound, several cult members did, so deciding to stay and drink the poison koolaid really was their own decision. Shrug.

Comment

• Dorner is toast.
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X