Christopher Dorner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
    How anyone avoids serious depression and self harm in one of those cells is amazing.
    Pretty much the only means of self-harm is banging your head against concrete, and they have cameras to monitor that. More like insanity than serious depression. Plus the hour a day outside the cell isn't mandatory - they can take that away from you for any infractions, so unless you want to be a vegetable and sleep all the time, they have pretty tremendous control over you.
    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
      There is no good here. Nobody is claiming there is good here. Why do you all keep saying that as if I were arguing there is???

He's not like the kids at Columbine in any way. The kids at columbine were basically teenagers having teenager problems that every one of us has. This guy literally had his life destroyed because he did the right thing. That is a major psychologically damaging event. Comparing that to some kids who were upset because they were shunned by the cool kids at high school is absurd.
      PLATO did, I was conflating the two of you, sorry.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• this dorner guy would fit in great here
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by PLATO View Post
          Unless of course Homeland Security gets involved and he is declared a domestic terrorist....
          He doesn't meet the criteria, unless he retools his operation considerably.
          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• I've seen some blog posts claiming that he's actually a drone target now. Frankly I don't see the hooplah about ~unmanned robot assassins~ or whatever, it's not like it's different from the police shooting on sight, and ****, they did that with Bonnie and Clyde in the '30s. It's nothing new.

Comment

• Originally posted by DinoDoc View Post
              Pretty sure Pelican bay isn't that much better. Not that I give a **** what the conditions he ends up in if the police show enough restraint to avoid killing him.
              You get out of SHU at Pelican Bay, usually on your own two feet. There's essentially only one way out of ADX Florence.

Comment

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                I've seen some blog posts claiming that he's actually a drone target now. Frankly I don't see the hooplah about ~unmanned robot assassins~ or whatever, it's not like it's different from the police shooting on sight, and ****, they did that with Bonnie and Clyde in the '30s. It's nothing new.
                It's only government oppression if people get upset at a bigot who owns a bunch of fried chicken restaurants.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I've seen some blog posts claiming that he's actually a drone target now. Frankly I don't see the hooplah about ~unmanned robot assassins~ or whatever, it's not like it's different from the police shooting on sight, and ****, they did that with Bonnie and Clyde in the '30s. It's nothing new.
                  For search and surveillance. It would take an NSDD at least, if not an EO, for a USG owned armed drone to be used on him. Not sure about the legality of police using their own armed drones, but civilian police agencies can't classify their procurement budgets, so if any agency actually had one, it'd be in the media.

Comment

That's because you're too small-minded to consider the implications of a drone strike on U.S. against a U.S. citizen.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                      How anyone avoids serious depression and self harm in one of those cells is amazing.
                      Exactly.
                      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                        It's only government oppression if people get upset at a bigot who owns a bunch of fried chicken restaurants.
                        This is a complete non sequitur.
                        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Try being locked in a Chinese prison where your only question each day is whether its the other inmates or the guards that are going to try to kill you. That cell is ****ing Club Med.
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                            This is a complete non sequitur.
                            Actually, it makes perfect sense. However, it does require a little thinking. Really little thinking, actually. :/
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Force feeding, taking away shoes/belt/clothing, shred proof blankets. It's hard to kill yourself without implements.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                                Um...what does this have to do with police shooting on sight? I'm saying UAV strikes are the same thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X