Wow..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow..

Tweets to accompany last nights Superbowl..

Originally posted by Todd Kincannon
    @ToddKincannon

This Super Bowl sucks more dick than adult Trayvon Martin would have for drug money.
    It hasn't been this dark in the Superdome since all those poors occupied it after Hurricane Katrina.
    @coreybking Will karma find me as quick as it did Trayvon? Oh wait I make it past my 18th birthday. So I guess the answer is no.
    Surely he was just drunk? Well no, this one was posted at about 8am..

@DAWNCATHERINE I appreciate you! I agree that Trayvon Martin was a dangerous thug who needed to be put down like a rabid dog.
    This literary genius by the way is a former general counsel and executive director of the South Carolina GOP..

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/0...rvative-Tweets

In right wing land being black is a good enough reason to murder someone.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

He's just proof that idiots, alcohol and the ability to communicate with the world don't mix well.

At least he's confirmed for us his utter lack of aspiration for future higher office.
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Interesting enough, Gribbler takes the time to mention the party affiliation.

Odds on the D?

Zero.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post

Odds on the D?

Zero.
          gribbler hasn't posted in this thread. I have no idea what "Odds on the D? Zero." even means.
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

He means that all republicans are racist. Ben only sees things in absolutes.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
              He means that all republicans are racist. Ben only sees things in absolutes.
              Oh racist like the AP Rookie of the Year voters that robbed Andrew Luck of the title...
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

gribbler hasn't posted in this thread. I have no idea what "Odds on the D? Zero." even means.
                It means that one didn't even have to read further than the title and the creator to know that there was zero chance of this thread referring to a democrat.

Oh, it was Gribbler Jr. My bad.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Oh racist like the AP Rookie of the Year voters that robbed Andrew Luck of the title...
                  And you think you're hurting my argument by siding against me?

Comment

No one likes you Ben. Do the world a favor!
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

No one likes you Ben. Do the world a favor!
                      Well, then I suppose the world needs more Bens.

Comment

Odds on the D?

Zero.
                        The odds that a racist state representative turns out to be a Democrat are pretty low but I wouldn't say zero.

Comment

Well, then I suppose the world needs more Bens.
                          You are worse than Hitler. If people had time machines, they'd come for you first.
                          Last edited by DaShi; February 4, 2013, 23:53.
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

The odds that a racist state representative turns out to be a Democrat are pretty low but I wouldn't say zero.
                            Sure. Jesse Jackson was a D representative.

Comment

You are worse than Hitler. If people had time machines, they'd come for you first.
                              Drat. Still behind Stalin then.

Comment

Working...
                              X