• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
    Obama is not a moderate.
    Yes he is. Romney's a moderate, too.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Obama is not a moderate.
      Yes, he really is.

Comment

Obama is not a moderate.
        Wow, yes, he is.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I wonder what some people on this site would do if they ran into an actual lefty.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

You mean like Obama? We would call him a lefty. And we do.

Comment

So dumb.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                So dumb.
                Like brain damage
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

I blame guns.
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

His foreign policy recalls George H.W. Bush—and his domestic policy could be Ike's or Nixon's.

Comment

You could find real lefties in the Democratic Party back in the 1970's but now all you really get are ever so slightly left of center moderates from the corporatist wing of the Democratic Party. Hell, most of Obama's polices are pretty much the same as Reagan's (including the stimulus during the 1982 recession though Reagan spent it on buying military stuff while Obama gave most of his away in tax cuts which really don't provide much new demand in the short run). Back in 1980 it was considered pretty far right too but now it is a very moderate centrist position. Obama holds an almost identical position on most things but Rex seems to think that's far left.

Seriously, dude, the guy is so moderate it is painful. It's the current GOP who have moved so far to the extreme right that not even Ronald ****ing Reagan couldn't run today without being called a RINO. "OMG! HE SIGNED TAX INCREASES THREE TIMES! PRIMARY HIM!"
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Obama is not a moderate.
                        The US concept of left, moderate and right is skewed about ten steps to the right of most of the world.
                        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                          I wonder what some people on this site would do if they ran into an actual lefty.
                          Where's ol' Chegitz when you need him?
                          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat View Post
                            The US concept of left, moderate and right is skewed about ten steps to the right of most of the world.
                            That's more a reflection of how ****ed up the rest of the world is.
                            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Obama is to the left of Bill Clinton. He's to the left of John Kerry. He's to the left of Al Gore. He's not a moderate.
                              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                                Obama is to the left of Bill Clinton. He's to the left of John Kerry. He's to the left of Al Gore. He's not a moderate.

Comment

Working...
                                X