Obama's Second Term

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama's Second Term

How do you all think that POTUS Obama's second term is going to go?

More importantly, what are you trying to sell us?

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
      More importantly, what are you trying to sell us?

Just some newly fresh newbie in a can special sauce .

Comment

Okay.

We get a lot of spambots.

To answer your question, "badly."

Comment

He has on topic posts. He may be real. He'd be the newest forum member since well, you, regexcellent.
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Hence my healthy skepticism.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
              He has on topic posts. He may be real. He'd be the newest forum member since well, you, regexcellent.
              Im real alright. Why would I be a bot if I had 'man' in my username?

Comment

It's true. Bots never lie.
                If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                ){ :|:& };:

Comment

lolzman could you live up to your self-styling and post something funny?

Comment

If only MrFun would live up to his self-styling.
                    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                      lolzman could you live up to your self-styling and post something funny?

What, you do not like my humor that I have already presented you with?

Comment

Originally posted by lolzman161 View Post
                        Im real alright. Why would I be a bot if I had 'man' in my username?
                        He has a good point.
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Obama's second term will likely result in little real progress but will annoy the **** out of all the American conservatives, making it a thing of much wonder and beauty.

Comment

When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Not sure how Obama will be regarded in the US, the colour thing gets in the way and it seems some people will just hate him whatever he does, not unlike Clinton in that respect

But I believe and hope he will be a great President, though maybe appreciated and remembered more fondly by history than his own time, when he was a divisive figure, rather like Reagan

His major achievement will be ending the disasterous Bush wars, which go down in history as some of the dumbest foreign policy decisions of all time, included in those books about great mistakes. Killing Bin Laden will always be remembered as a high point.

In domestic policy, steering the US through the GFC, health care in his first term and in his second term immigration reform and maybe gun control could be his major achievements. But I don't see the gridlock in Congress ending.

If the economy picks up, as it seems to be doing, then his place in history as a great President will be assured, failing some major foreign policy blunder, like with say China.

But after Dubya, one of the worst US Presidents of all time, it's not hard to look good.
                              Last edited by Alexander's Horse; January 22, 2013, 05:40.
                              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
                              X