No announcement yet.

I just found out I am Jewish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The UN One World Government is collecting and datamining everyone's DNA already, and you don't even have to pay for it.
    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
      23andme.com

It's a lot more than just ancestry. I think it's only 99 bucks now.

You sign up, they mail you a jar, you spit in it, they genotype it and datamine it.
      Wow, I'd totally tell you what race you are for only 98 bucks.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Sounds like a scam. You can join the LDS Church and they'll tell you which tribe of Israel you descended from for free*
        Hell, I'll tell you how you are related to the current King and Queen of England for half that! I'm in the wrong business.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Hm, maybe I can get my twin brother to split the cost with me. Identical DNA and all...

It's just a shame he had to get his fingerprints added to a database for his job last summer. Now it'll be harder to get away with crimes.
          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I haven't done it because the risk of scams is too high
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

welcome to the chosen people

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                Hm, maybe I can get my twin brother to split the cost with me. Identical DNA and all...

It's just a shame he had to get his fingerprints added to a database for his job last summer. Now it'll be harder to get away with crimes.
                Fingerprints of identical twins are not identical. I thought.
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

the Irish?

speaking of which bunching the British and Irish together would not be good for business
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                    Did you find out that you're circumcised?
                    That would mean his 0.2% Jewish has been surgically removed...
                    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
                      Correct. So you can identify which twin is which by their fingerprints, and one set is in the FBI database.

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]173272[/ATTACH]

So true, so true.

I've said it once, I'll say it again. This place needs an "I'm with stupid" smilie.
                        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                          Correct. So you can identify which twin is which by their fingerprints, and one set is in the FBI database.
                          It is no harder for him to get away with a crime if he has a different set of prints. If his prints ever get left at a crime scene they aren't on a database. If they're his brothers, well, he is in the clear. If his DNA is on the scene, well, neither of them have that on record and so it won't be traced back to him even through his brother.

It sounded like he was saying. "I commit a crime. My fingerprints are left behind. They identify my brother, and later find out it was me." He may have meant his brother can't get away with crimes, but it didn't feel that was what he meant.
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
                            This is correct. Interesting fact--left hand/right hand dominance is also not genetic, my twin brother is a lefty and I am a righty.
                            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

It's partially genetic.
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                                This is correct. Interesting fact--left hand/right hand dominance is also not genetic, my twin brother is a lefty and I am a righty.
                                It runs in families. Some of the Scottish clans actually made their castles differently to favor left handedness. That means the doors have hinges on the other side, the spiral stair cases went counter clockwise instead of clockwise so that a left handed person has an easier time defending against people going up the stairs, etc...
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X