I just found out I am Jewish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just found out I am Jewish

Well, 0.2% Jewish. Also, I am apparently white.

Click image for larger version

Name:	9464_856783822397_1060103553_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	182.6 KB
ID:	9135585

Leave Israel alone!
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

You're an ashkeNAZI?

Comment

That's the oldest one in the book.

Albert Speer rant about semitics being white in 3...2...1...
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
        That's the oldest one in the book.
        Does that make it a classic?

Comment

All the good ones involve ovens, showers or tattoos.

Also, Asher, didn't you have this genome thing done ages ago? I remember your "Prince Asher" days...

Comment

Yeah, but they continually update and refine as more data becomes available. It's much more detailed now.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

How do I get this test done?
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

23andme.com

It's a lot more than just ancestry. I think it's only 99 bucks now.

You sign up, they mail you a jar, you spit in it, they genotype it and datamine it.

Comment

interesting results, I should have this done
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Did you find out that you're circumcised?
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                      23andme.com

It's a lot more than just ancestry. I think it's only 99 bucks now.

You sign up, they mail you a jar, you spit in it, they genotype it and datamine it.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	9094511
                      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Personal genomes are everyone's business now. Anyone who's generously given their DNA to genomic research under the assumption that their personal biological code would be kept confidential might be in for a surprise. The Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research's Yaniv Erlich and his colleagues were able to connect "anonymous" DNA with specific individuals using just an Internet connection and other publicly available information. "We are not trying to start a panic," says Erlich. "We are trying to illuminate some of the gaps in privacy we have right now and initiate a public discussion."

Discovered: Even your DNA won't be private anymore; a rock harder than diamonds; the depression gene remains elusive; ancient sea creatures straight out of Dr. Seuss.

Comment

Uh oh. If this information fell into the wrong hands, someone might be able to figure out Asher is white!

Comment

Edit, HC. Edit.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Sounds like a scam. You can join the LDS Church and they'll tell you which tribe of Israel you descended from for free*.

(*a donation of 10% of your income + cost of food for Sunday meals once a month is advised)

Comment

Working...
                              X