Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should people who post really dumb thread face sanctions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know why you'd think I was pissy at you for my dickgirling ban
    Because you've been *****ing and moaning about how unfair it was that you got banned and [insert person here] didn't?

Then when I told you that I could kick your ass you somehow interpreted that as a death threat? Yeah, that pretty much sealed it for me. Vindictive much? I still don't understand it.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

And you didn't send me multiple PMs *****ing and whining about it. I'm not saying anyone did do that, but you didn't.
      Uh yeah. I went to bed. Got up. Found out I was banned, so I asked you what the **** was going on? I don't believe I even got a response (from JM) until 4 days later, and from you - maybe a week or two.

For whatever reason, you weren't willing to discuss the ban. Odd that It wasn't till I talked to Plomp that you deigned to PM me.

I remember the days of Ming - where he PMed you first! So at least you knew what was going on.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Only one person here is actually *****ing and moaning about getting banned from a website.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
          Because you've been *****ing and moaning about how unfair it was that you got banned and [insert person here] didn't?
          Do you have a link to a post with me doing this?
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Do you have a link to a post with me doing this?

Comment

I remember the time you posted about how you ****ed a man in the ass and didn't have the common courtesy to give him a reacharound. I'd post a link to the thread in question, but I can't be arsed.
              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Wait! I think I have a Google link that doesn't work that will prove he said he ****ed a man in the ass...

Comment

I remember the time you posted about how you ****ed a man in the ass and didn't have the common courtesy to give him a reacharound. I'd post a link to the thread in question, but I can't be arsed.
                  You've got me mixed up with albert.

Comment

filters on my comp don't allow me to look up that phrase but I did find a reasonable author called Dick Girling, poor fellow..
                    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
                    X