Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should people who post really dumb thread face sanctions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should people who post really dumb thread face sanctions?

just a thought...
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Maybe

Comment

there's a zygote or too about
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

All the crap that mods already allow in this forum, and you think they should crack down on threads some may think are dumb?
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Really dumb threads should be dickgirled
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Remember, dickgirling is worse than death threats, loinburger.
            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Don't get him started.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

You know I never did understand why loinburger was pissy at me for his dickgirling ban. I had nothing to do with that.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

posting dickgirl pics really wouldn't likely require a user complaint, lol. I would have dropped a lifetime ban on sight.
                  When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

I just would have dropped from fright

Comment

AH - on one hand you start a thread wanting more posters, now you want sanctions against literally every poster here. I am confused.
                      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

good, my work here is done.

Comment

Oh, I was already confused.
                          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

I wasn't thinking of any mod intervention, I like the current liberal regime. Real estate prices have plummeted at Mingapulco, glad I didn't invest.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                              I wasn't thinking of any mod intervention, I like the current liberal regime. Real estate prices have plummeted at Mingapulco, glad I didn't invest.

Comment

Working...
                              X