Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

she's still fairly young though

Comment

Damn, sorry to hear that Mr. Fun. Prayers up.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Even a fool is thought wise if he remains silent.

Comment

I hope everything works out for your mom and your family, MrFun.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I think my mom will be okay. Maybe she'll be out of the hospital in two or three days.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I am sorry, I will pray for your mom, you and your family.

Jon
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                I think my mom will be okay. Maybe she'll be out of the hospital in two or three days.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Glad to hear that everything's ok. My grandmother passed away a few Christmases ago. It is a tough time for my grandfather.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

All the best, MrF.
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I hope for a speedy recovery, and gold plated health insurance.
                      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

thank you
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                        X