Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Slowwy! You should be proud of your daughter!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread shows we no longer have active moderation. You went way over the line Ben.
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
      You really don't get it do you, Christianity does not teach that if someone kills in self defence that that gives you a green light to start celebrating the killing. It's not about whether or not the woman was right to defend herself (I absolutely believe she was) but about the revolting high fiving over it by people who claim to follow a compassionate religion.
      You miss the point. No one here or there, is celebrating death. The celebration would be that an innocent lives. Wake up.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
        You miss the point. No one here or there, is celebrating death. The celebration would be that an innocent lives. Wake up.
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
          This thread shows we no longer have active moderation. You went way over the line Ben.
          I would be among to first to criticize many of Ben's posts as being inappropriate, but if the moderaters had chosen to moderate this thread I would be amazed. I reread the first post to see if I missed something but I still fail to see anything offensive.
          "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

It's actually something that needs to be discussed. Ben has met my daughter, and she's of good heart. If you break in on her, she's going to shoot you. That's fact.
            She'll undoubtedly need to go to counseling to get over it. There's the difference. If you break in on me, I'm going to figure you had it coming.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

What happened to Thou Shalt Not Kill? You two are the worst ****ing christians ever, seriously.

Christ told people to turn the other cheek (a worthy project) he didn't command people to bend over for the Vandals.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                So you're telling me that if God told you to kill someone you wouldn't do it?

I'd hope to seriously question the voice in my head.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

What does that have to do with anything, the irony was two supposed christians cheerleading for vigilinte killing like ****ing hypocrites.

Vigilante killing? You're seriously off your rocker.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)

Comment

If someone hears me chamber a round and leaves, I'll phone it in. I won't go running down the street after them. If they stay, it's on them.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
                      I'd hope to seriously question the voice in my head.
                      Where in the Bible does it say that people heard voices in their head?
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Actually it depends on which translation you use. Either way only a complete moron would try and equate christian belief with any kind of celebration over the deaths of other humans. Even if this guy was the biggest ***** in the world, a true christian would be sad that he had been led astray from god, and hope that he found repentence. I'm sick of hearing gun toting ****wits with zero empathy for humanity trying to claim a religion that despite its endless flaws is at least supposed to be based on compassion.
                        Much of it is because of unreasonable liberals like yourself with your selfrighteous condemnation of reasonable acts.

Comment

Not celebrating death...?

Extremely proud.

And Alby, that two were shot means that's two less that a woman alone has to worry about. Good riddance. People better than them die every minute of the day.

Comment

Much of it is because of unreasonable liberals like yourself with your selfrighteous condemnation of reasonable acts.
                            Learn to ****ing read already, I already said above that I think she did completely the right thing in defending herself.

Comment

Learn to ****ing read already, I already said above that I think she did completely the right thing in defending herself.
                              Oh that's funny. I see that you called it vigilante behavior. Learn to write.

Comment

Oh that's funny. I see that you called it vigilante behavior. Learn to write.
                                It was vigilante behavior. It was also perfectly legitimate vigilante behavior.

vig·i·lan·te (vj-lnt)
                                n.
                                1. One who takes or advocates the taking of law enforcement into one's own hands.

Comment

Working...
                                X