Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women make no damn sense

Backstory:
    Chick was stage 10 clinger. She text me 30+ times a day, wrote me long messages about how amazing I am, wanted to talk to me on the phone for 8 hours at a time, etc. She also is a hardcore liberal and we would argue a lot about politics which she seemed to love to do because she would always instigate. I have texts and Skype messages saved but I won't bore you with all her praise.

Then things suddenly cooled off but she wanted to be friends. Cool. But she would have spurts where she would send me a ton of texts about political stuff. I didn't take the bait but just said, "Admit it. A part of you still wants me." Alpha-male cocky ****, I thought.

Her response Friday the 16th:

10:48pm, text messages: "Actually you creepy little weasel, the second I laid eyes on you I never wanted you to lay a ****ing finger on me. You make me sick. The idea of you touching me makes me sick. I despise you and everything about you. Don't ****ing talk to me, don't write on my Facebook, pretend I don't exist. Seriously, you make me ****ing sick. Not only that, all of my friends hate you. The males want to either kick your ****ing ass or laugh at you. The women, well they mostly laugh. But you sicken them.

12:20am, 2 minute voice mail message cursing me out

12:51am, facebook message:

WTF?

On Thanksgiving, she texts me that she wishes we were still facebook friends so she could post articles about how stupid 'Rethuglicans' are and said how she's thankful that Romney's only a joke now.

*****, why you texting me after all that hate?
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

I don't think you get to complain about women anymore Albert.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

She's nuts. Her reference to being "unmedicated for a week" is confirmation. Be glad that the only thing she wants to do with you is try to correct your idiotic support for Republicans.

Comment

The trick is to establish interest early. I recommend this little "icebreaker": walk up to a woman and ask her, "hey, baby, how do you scare away stinging insects?" When she asks how, you grab her chest and scream "BOO, BEES!" at the top of your lungs. This works best in a crowded area such as a nightclub.
        1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

FEE-MALES!?!
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Holy ****, AAHZ just threw a serve
            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I know I'm going to regret this question... but I do have to ask.

Exactly what bull**** did you write on her page?
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I don't believe a ****ing word of your story is true...
                "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

I wonder, Alby... do you openly tell women that they don't make sense, you know, as a gender? It seems like something you'd do and something that'd backfire almost immediately.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
                    I know I'm going to regret this question... but I do have to ask.

Exactly what bull**** did you write on her page?
                    I am also curious.
                    Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

Even of shes unmedicated she really did nail alby
                      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

It's probably typical GOP talking points.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                          Even of shes unmedicated she really did nail alby
                          No, she didn't. No one ever has.

She did characterize him accurately, though.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

God, Alby is like an endless train crash in slow motion. It's a terrible sight, but you cannot look away.
                            Graffiti in a public toilet
                            Do not require skill or wit
                            Among the **** we all are poets
                            Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

OK, Alby. You ARE trolling us, right? Have been from the get go? If not, you are some piece of work.
                              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                              X