Women make no damn sense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doh! That was 14 years ago.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
      It's 2012. I dare you to find a woman who is not medicated or self-medicated.
      There's one next to me. Al, get out of Philly.
      Graffiti in a public toilet
      Do not require skill or wit
      Among the **** we all are poets
      Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Alby, I am intrigued. She likes you on some level. Even if its just too argue politics. I see how you could build on this too have an interesting relationship if it was me doing the talking. However, there is something wrong with your approach. I can't say exactly what it is because i'm not there watching. I think you accept 1st that you are doing something wrong then try to figure out what the girl wants that you can give too her. Intellectual stimulation is a start. I recommend apologizing for posting an intimate or personal comment on her wall for everyone too see. Even if it is true, do you really think that anyone wants too be exposed like that. Be sensitive.
        What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
        What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

I bet its his view that the way to get women is by being cocky. That's a huge turnoff for most women aside from those with low self-esteem.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Just as an exercise. I suggest you study some of the films of male stars that women are attracted too. We guys sometimes don't notice that the strong male roles all have a sensitive or vulnerable side. The combination is very attractive to women.
            What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
            What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

The problem here is that the ***** is crazy. I suggest that Alpert ditch her with what dignity he has left.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Alby, I don't think you should ditch her. This actually seems closer than you've been to getting a real girlfriend.

Comment

That's bad advice Pax. There's nothing wrong with being single. It's certainly better than having a crazy girlfriend. Who knows, she might cut off his pecker.

Comment

Normally, I would agree. However, Alby has never had real girlfriend to my knowledge and he needs some life experience. Other than the statement about medication the girl has only stated things on the same level that a lot of guys here have said to alby in so many words. I think alby should see where it leads.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                      That's bad advice Pax. There's nothing wrong with being single. It's certainly better than having a crazy girlfriend. Who knows, she might cut off his pecker.
                      ...you say that as if it were a bad thing. do we really want to run the risk of albie somehow passing his genes along to the next generation?
                      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by Pax View Post
                        Normally, I would agree. However, Alby has never had real girlfriend to my knowledge and he needs some life experience. Other than the statement about medication the girl has only stated things on the same level that a lot of guys here have said to alby in so many words. I think alby should see where it leads.
                        Sometimes saying no to a girl is better for self-esteem than banging her. Sometimes.
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                          Sometimes saying no to a girl is better for self-esteem than banging her. Sometimes.
                          yeah.

as someone who's gotten some really dodgy 'tang, this is a fundamental truth.
                          I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

And sometimes getting something is better than nothing. Alby where is she on the crazy hot scale.

Comment

Don't mess with crazy chicks. It means you're crazy. Trust me.

Comment

All women are crazy. It's why I support repealing the 19th amendment. Ever since we gave those floosies the right to vote, they've been taking away our alcohol, forcing us to wear seatbelts, and generally making a mockery of freedom.
                                John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X