No announcement yet.

State of emergency? Ha ha, what's that?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look on the bright side--it was still far better than the Star Wars prequels. Mostly because of Leonard Nimoy.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

That movie was awesome. Shut your face.
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
        Look on the bright side--it was still far better than the Star Wars prequels. Mostly because of Leonard Nimoy.
        The movie was amazing with the exception of Leonard Nimoy. His rambling tedious bull**** almost spoiled that film.

Comment

It was awesome except for the way that absolutely no portion of the plot made a lick of sense in terms of verisimilitude, internal consistency, character motivation, or basic plausibility. On the plus side, the special effects were decent-looking and most of the parts that were supposed to be funny actually were. Also none of the acting was outrageously wooden, none of the characters seemed designed to infuriate, the silly plot didn't revolve around tedious details of space politics...like I said, far better than the SW prequels. And Nimoy was awesome. That his lines were tedious was hardly his fault; every attempt at serious dialogue in that movie fell flat.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

New Star Trek movie Loved that flick.

My parents in Toms River, NJ are ok - but without power. My brother has power (also in Toms River).

Though the boardwalk in Seaside Heights seems to be wiped away . That was a very big part of my childhood and one of the things I spoke most highly about when folks asked where I was from. The amusement piers, with rollercoasters and log flumes (I loved that log flume ) are in the water. Feels like a piece of my childhood died.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

That movie was awesome. Shut your face.
              You mean Nemesis?
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
              X