No announcement yet.

If Romney Wins the Presidency...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Romney Wins the Presidency... Joe the Plumber will have the NYC subway system drained and running within a week.
    If Romney Wins the Presidency... Church groups will rebuild the east coast of the US to resemble Jerusalem (with fewer Jews and Infidels).
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Oh wow, the lying sack of **** is carrying on his campaign of releasing fundementally dishonest campaign videos just before the election.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2045877.html

Guess if you can lie to the public and win, that's all good right?

Comment

• This one too:

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
          Oh wow, the lying sack of **** is carrying on his campaign of releasing fundementally dishonest campaign videos just before the election.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2045877.html

Guess if you can lie to the public and win, that's all good right?
          Don't vote for Obama because he helped people during the worst US recession in history.

I guess Romney would have denied children welfare because their parents couldn't find work during the recession.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
            At some level rich people are going to have more access to medical care than poor people. That's inevitable.
            No ****, Nancy Drew.

But I'm arguing that the poor and the middle class should not be completely denied medical care.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
            X