Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greatest Intellectual/Writer Alive Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
    There's something about Richard Dawkins I just don't like. I can't put my finger on it though.
    You should listen to him explain evolution to kids. When he's not being angry about religion, he's absolutely enthralling.
    Graffiti in a public toilet
    Do not require skill or wit
    Among the **** we all are poets
    Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
      He also has it in his head that Republicans are evil plutocrats who want to stick it to poor people and Democrats are the champions of all that is righteous.

As a result, he opposes any sort of union reform because they are on his team.
      But in the case of present company at Apolyton, most of you Republicans are evil plutocrats.
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

most of you Republicans are evil plutocrats.
        That's a low blow, sir. A low blow. Just because I'm not there yet doesn't mean you can disrespect me.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

There's something about Richard Dawkins I just don't like. I can't put my finger on it though.

Comment

Isn't he married to Lalla Ward, ex- Dr. Who person type thingy ?

Perhaps he wouldn't want your finger on in his personal space. He seems quite affable.
            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
              Since we all know Conservatives are racist, I'm going to nominate Clarence Thomas.

Dead - that's a hard choice.

Mises for economics, von Ranke for history, Chesterton for everything else.
              Isn't Chesterson dead? Like for a really long time now?
              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
              X