No announcement yet.

Why is cheese more expensive in Canada?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When did the bots start getting insulting?
    They've even started commenting on each other!
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• More rats, more cheese demand.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Up until recently, Alberta was rat free. That is why Harper and others from Alberta are so cheesy.
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
          Boris: "ceci n'est pas une penis"

NOTE: this is a variant of the sum total of my knowledge of french
          In French, the penis is feminine.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Albertans are the rats.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
              Up until recently, Alberta was rat free. That is why Harper and others from Alberta are so cheesy.

Still is. The Province and municipality practically nuked them from orbit. It was the only way to be sure.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• This thread reminds me of the "Canadian Milk Piranhas" story which ran a few months back. It showed folks from BC bum rushing pallets of milk at a Costco in Washington state. The Canadians just descended upon the poor guy who was wheeling out the pallet of milks and with in seconds the whole pallet was empty. It really was like watching piranhas strip flesh from a cow.

And of course Fox had an anti-Canadian take on events: http://fox8.com/2012/08/15/canadian-...milk-piranhas/
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                  That does not explain the price difference in cheese between the US and Canada.
                  That may explain the price difference of cockcheese, though.
                  In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                    Tell me if this is right please: "La mère de Boris suce mon pénis".
                    1) This is correct
                    2) I strongly advise you never to say this in front of me. Seriously.

Comment

• @regexcellent

Please read this post in the moderation input thread: http://apolyton.net/showthread.php/1...=1#post6159873

Thanks.

Comment

• Ruined a perfectly good thread.

Comment

• There is nothing good about Canadian cheese.
                          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Poutine *****.
                            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Je paie pour beaucoup de fromage.

Comment

• What?
                                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                                X