Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do Canadians prefer huge houses squeezed together in the middle of nowhere?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
    Uh yeah I do actually believe that, and I'm pretty sure every economist ever also believes that. We have these things called "ships" and they float and they move other things we call "goods" between countries and they do it really efficiently.
    Oh, good lord.

Whatever happened to critical thought? I feel sad for our future.

If you believe that, truly...I'm sorry, but you are a complete and utter idiot. Save face and spend the next 10 minutes googling the history of pipeline construction of the past 30 years, the current port capacities, and maps of pipeline networks.

Piece them together and look at the timelines we're talking. It's not a year. It's not even close.

I cannot explain this in any other way. If you cannot comprehend this, you are too stupid to be worth talking to. Please reply to this post with the text "ignore me" so I can add you to the list when I return.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• If you had ever lived in a port city maybe you'd have the life experience to understand what I'm talking about.

Comment

• As a gay man, I've buggered more sailors than you can imagine. I know all about ports and pipelines.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• It's fascinating that Asher's managed to convince himself that his point was just "pipelines take a long time to build" and not "bwahahaha Alberta could screw over the US by selling its oil to China instead".

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
            As a gay man, I've buggered more sailors than you can imagine. I know all about ports and pipelines.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

As a gay man, I've buggered more sailors than you can imagine. I know all about ports and pipelines.
              Bull****. Sailors are only gay at sea; as the old US Navy saying goes, "It's not gay when you're underway."

Comment

• Or is it, "Haze gay and underway?"
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
                  It's fascinating that Asher's managed to convince himself that his point was just "pipelines take a long time to build" and not "bwahahaha Alberta could screw over the US by selling its oil to China instead".
                  Your revisionist history is typical.

The point was you said oil was fungible, I said it was not fungible in the short-term and I explained, in quite thorough detail, why.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
                    It's fascinating that Asher's managed to convince himself that his point was just "pipelines take a long time to build" and not "bwahahaha Alberta could screw over the US by selling its oil to China instead".
                    Selling oil to China wouldn't screw over the US since it would mean China would be buying less from other places. Besides, the lower the transport costs the more profit both the supplier and refiner can make so it simply makes sense to send the raw materials to the closest refinery.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Your revisionist history is typical.

The point was you said oil was fungible, I said it was not fungible in the short-term and I explained, in quite thorough detail, why.
                      This is also true, in the short term there is a transportation problem. This is why gasoline is so cheap in the upper rockies right now and why the price of gas would go up in that region if the pipeline was ever built.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• This is why gasoline is so cheap in the upper rockies right now and why the price of gas would go up in that region if the pipeline was ever built.
                        Right, good thing we have folks like Dinner coming to the rescue to save the Northern Rockies. They really need the industry and the jobs up north.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaguar View Post
                          My chatlog with Snoopy369 from two hours ago:

Jaguar: http://apolyton.net/showthread.php/2...=1#post6156594
                          this sort of mundane troll
                          is the best kind
                          Sent at 5:24 PM on Friday
                          snoopy369: hmm
                          Asher is too smart, though

snoopy was wrong, apparently. Ben Kenobi also sent me a PM congratulating us on our blatant but effective trolling.

I got the very real sense that something like this was going on.

The irony level of this thread is over 9000!
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Two things.

1) "The first rule of troll club, you don't talk about troll club."
                            2) If your "trolling" results in the person acting exactly as they would have acted without your input, how they always act in regards to a specific subject, you're a gimp.
                            3) the more of you it takes to "achieve" #2, and the more of you who get owned to the point of breaking #1 in the process, the sadder it gets.

Comment

Working...
                            X