And Romney's VP is....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
    Erm, wouldn't that mean they would have won every election for 25 years?
    I think he means people who don't even bother to vote are still either "Republicans" or "Democrats" or "Independents" and a larger percentage of Republicans voted or something.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
      First of all, he means by proportion, and second, there are independents.
      Correct. Proportionally, Republicans have higher turnout.
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Shame there's less of them, eh?

Comment

The shame belongs to Democrats(Republicans too) who can't be bothered to vote.

"Obama, YAY! Wait, I have to drive across town to vote for him? Nevermind..."

Comment

I'd have a hard time voting in that system.

I hate the players and the game.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I'm increasingly convinced that the VP choice will be Paul Ryan.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                I think it's Rob Portman
                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

My money is still on Rubio with McDonnell as number two.
                  If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                  ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Oh dear lord, it looks like he's going to pick Paul Ryan. Just when it looked like he couldn't torpedo his campaign any more..

Comment

That's the odds on favourite.
                      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Is that Ron Paul's son?
                        Graffiti in a public toilet
                        Do not require skill or wit
                        Among the **** we all are poets
                        Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

If only..

Comment

It's official, Romney just lost the election.

Comment

Personally, I'd like to see Romney lose, since that could be a big boost to the libertarian wing of the GOP. A Romney victory would only reinforce the establishment.
                              Still think this is going to be a 300+ EC blowout for Obama.

Obama's base right now is 221 - he's not going to go any lower no matter what Romney does.

He needs WI, MI, OH and NV to win. Obama is very close to having a base of 237.
                              Last edited by Ben Kenobi; August 11, 2012, 08:13.
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
                                Is that Ron Paul's son?
                                That's Rand Paul.

I know it's confusing because Paul Ryan is a big Ayn Rand fan and Bioshock made me at least associate the name Ryan with Ayn Rand.

And of course the Rand in Rand Paul...

Russia's literary export has a big following.

But no. Different guys.

You could kind of tell anyway because Paul is Ron Paul's last name and Paul Ryan's last name is Ryan
                                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Working...
                                X