No announcement yet.

And Romney's VP is....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suggest you check again. Here's a link to help you.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...bama-1171.html

Click image for larger version

Name:	PollingTrends.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.1 KB
ID:	9093656

You really need to stop getting your polling data from Rasmussen.

Comment

If Obama sucks half as bad as Republicans think, what does that say about Romney?
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

And next week Romney will say something smart and the gap will close again. Or Obama will say something stupid and the gap will close. What I see is that Romney hasn't been able to get his numbers above Obama, for more than a single day. The trend is that Obama has the lead.

Comment

President Obama received favorable polls on Thursday from CNN and Fox News, the importance of which could easily be overstated.
          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

What's the electoral college breakdown look like?

Personally, I'd like to see Romney lose, since that could be a big boost to the libertarian wing of the GOP. A Romney victory would only reinforce the establishment.
            John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
              Did you really just link to a site that shows Obama with a 73% chance of winning?

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                Did you really just link to a site that shows Obama with a 73% chance of winning?
                ^^^obviously has not been reading my posts very carefully

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
                  What's the electoral college breakdown look like?
                  303.6-234.4

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower View Post
                    And next week Romney will say something smart and the gap will close again. Or Obama will say something stupid and the gap will close. What I see is that Romney hasn't been able to get his numbers above Obama, for more than a single day. The trend is that Obama has the lead.
                    The thing is, polls right now either aren't using likely voter models or are using likely voter models that are basically intrinsically inaccurate because of how far from the election we are. You can expect a natural shift towards Romney as the likely voter models start getting better and show the inevitable higher Republican turnout that occurs every election.

Comment

If you are using anything other than 538 then you are doing it wrong. And you should not expect 538 to move in any particular direction.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
                        If you are using anything other than 538 then you are doing it wrong. And you should not expect 538 to move in any particular direction.
                        RCP is fine as well.

It's also more straightforward. I'm not totally sure I trust the way 538 uses economic variables.

Comment

The thing is, polls right now either aren't using likely voter models or are using likely voter models that are basically intrinsically inaccurate because of how far from the election we are. You can expect a natural shift towards Romney as the likely voter models start getting better and show the inevitable higher Republican turnout that occurs every election.
                          Yes, let us not forget the "voter fraud" laws in swing states with Republican state governments. Minorities simply aren't "likely voters"

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                            Yes, let us not forget the "voter fraud" laws in swing states with Republican state governments. Minorities simply aren't "likely voters"
                            Republicans have had consistently higher turnout in every election for like 25 years.

Comment

Republicans have had consistently higher turnout in every election for like 25 years.
                              Erm, wouldn't that mean they would have won every election for 25 years?

Comment

First of all, he means by proportion, and second, there are independents.

Comment

Working...
                                X