Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've come to a conclusion that I'm against gay marriage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ben shows no empathy or sympathy for anyone else, and even goes a step further by belittling them and their situations.
    Considering that I've been through it, **** happens Asher. There was nothing myself nor my mother or any of my family could do. She was devastated.

You're the only one mocking people here Asher.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      Considering that I've been through it, **** happens Asher. There was nothing myself nor my mother or any of my family could do. She was devastated.

You're the only one mocking people here Asher.
      I'm not mocking anyone. I'm ripping into a bigoted homophobe by speaking truths.

You, however, are mocking anyone with a shred of intelligence with your arguments.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Words cannot describe your stupidity.
        I'm telling you - put something in your wallet naming next of kin. You cannot predict it, and hospitals aren't mind readers. Their first job is to try to treat the patient and that takes time. If you haven't done it already, do it.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Why the **** are you trying to tell me common sense?
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I'm ripping into a bigoted homophobe by speaking truths.
            By saying that "it's a good thing that my father never saw me before he died"?

You don't think that's crossing a line?

Why the **** are you trying to tell me common sense?
            Because you aren't exhibiting any in this thread. Rather then taking advantage of the things you CAN do, you'd rather complain about the things that you cannot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
              By saying that "it's a good thing that my father never saw me before he died"?

You don't think that's crossing a line?
              Does it cross a line or does it sting to hear someone's callousness in a situation where your limited IQ finally lets you comprehend?

You're the one dismissing the plight of dying people who are being discriminated against with "**** happens". Don't you see how that can be incredibly offensive and insensitive?

To be quite frank, there's no lines to cross with you here. You're so beneath human that rules will not apply. You are constantly here arguing to take away my rights, belitting my life with my partner, twisting everything that's said, and in general being an intolerable ******* bigot.

If you're not going to be banned for the **** you do, you're open season. Get used to it. You're a piece of ****, and that's exactly how you will be treated.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                Yes, Ben.

Asking for the same rights and privileges as heterosexual couples is asking for special rights. No one in the history of the world had unquestioned hospital access to their loved ones before those pesky gay couples started asking for SPECIAL, ONE OF A KIND rights.

You're an idiot, a bigot, a dumbass, and in all likelihood a psychopath.
                The term is sociopath.
                You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                  Your father is ****ing lucky he died without having to look at your face.
                  asher, i can understand why you're angry with ben, but that really is over the line.
                  "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                    asher, i can understand why you're angry with ben, but that really is over the line.
                    No way.

What Ben's spouting here is far more offensive to me on every level than a comment like that can ever be. Enough is enough.

Comment

You're so beneath human that rules will not apply
                      You're a piece of ****, and that's exactly how you will be treated.
                      So it's ok now to call people subhuman?

Comment

How can they be people if they're subhuman?

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                          No ****ing way. He was lucky he never had to talk to the bastard.
                          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                            Concepts that never existed even 50 years ago can't be rights.
                            Yes they can.

Comment

Clearly what I want (and what I have...) is the right to marry my partner and have the same privileges as a heterosexual couple in terms of medical decisions and hospital visitation.
                              I am fairly sure that, as of 2010, this is required by federal law (or maybe executive order) in the United States. It has nothing to do with marriage. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...041505502.html

The question of whether you should be able to make medical decisions for your partner, I really don't know or care. That's a gray area, and a very rare situation, and I'm not convinced partners should have any say in that at all.

Gay marriage is still an absurd concept, and the fact it didn't exist 50 years ago is strong evidence of that. In calling opponents of gay marriage bigoted, you lump them together with almost everyone who has lived in the history of civilization.

Wiggles, the DC Polymeet is in an hour and a half.

You better show your ****ing face.
                              I'll make the next one. Sorry, I'm actually not in D.C. right now.

Comment

What is a "deviation"? Something that is not the majority? Are interracial marriages also not a deviation?

Why the **** should that factor into your decision?

Polygamy (arguably), pedophilia, and zoophilia (bestiality?) all have victims. Homosexuality does not.
                                A lot of deviations do not have victims. Some people are genuinely and irresistibly sexually attracted to inanimate objects. Should we permit people to marry their stuffed animals? Why not? Why is their mental health not important to you?

The reality is that your argument just has no end point. You can forever claim almost everyone with a mental or sexual deviation is being discriminated against by the government.

Comment

Working...
                                X