Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've come to a conclusion that I'm against gay marriage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He never stated babies, and when corrected he tries to make believe that it was what he was saying all along. What a jerk.
    I never stated African either and you're going to pretend it's pertinent? I stated children and I'm glad to see that you've acknowledged I was correct.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• You aren't correct. There are an excess amount of children available for adoption.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• You aren't correct. There are an excess amount of children available for adoption.
        Yawn, this is the boring part of poly discussions, where the essential points are all conceded... You've conceded the point - there's nothing more to argue, Asher. There is a shortage.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• God must hate you.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Yeah, Ben, tell me again how you're correct. But this is typical of your type of arguing and the main reason no one respects you. There is no shortage of children which you claim. There is a shortage of babies, which you didn't say. So just admit you were wrong saying children. It's not that difficult especially when people can quote what you posted.

especially not when there is a shortage of children available for adoption
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• According to Ben, you're only a child between conception and the age of two.

Comment

• There is a shortage of babies
                Thank you rah for confirming the point at hand.

Comment

• If I were rah, I would so want to punch Ben right now
                  "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by onodera View Post
                    Black Santas? Do they wear whiteface?
                    No, we have department stores even in the ghettos. The folks in the 'hood like to have a Santa they can relate to. We even have Hispanic, Korean or Vietnamese Santas in some places.
                    We have a flat income tax rate, but you can both apply for a tax deduction if your purchase (a dwelling) goes over the value limit for a single person.
                    Can a single person get a tax deduction for purchasing a dwelling?
                    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• Yeah, Ben, tell me again how you're correct. But this is typical of your type of arguing and the main reason no one respects you. There is no shortage of children which you claim. There is a shortage of babies, which you didn't say. So just admit you were wrong saying children. It's not that difficult especially when people can quote what you posted.
                      Obviously this needs to be posted again since BEN is such a moron. Of course this will do no good since he ignores any posts that show that he is wrong.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                        According to Ben, you're only a child between conception and the age of two.
                        Yes .. Apparently Adoptive parents only adopt healthy infants from within their own country.

My sister and husband have adopted two Inuit children. While there are numerous hoops and lots of red tape no matter which adoptive route you choose, there were LOTS of children available for adoption.

Oh And the gay dads in my daughters kindergarten??? Their two daughters apparently come from eastern Europe and had significant medical issues. I guess it's shame on them for providing the girls with greater affluence and better health care.
                        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                          Yawn, this is the boring part of poly discussions, where the essential points are all conceded... You've conceded the point - there's nothing more to argue, Asher. There is a shortage.
                          Ben every person on here can see you are wrong regarding children available for adoption so to act as if your " point is conceded" Is laughable.
                          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Originally posted by Flubber View Post
                            Yes .. Apparently Adoptive parents only adopt healthy infants from within their own country.
                            Uh, yes? You must be a masochist if you want to adopt a crippled child soldier from Eritrea.
                            Graffiti in a public toilet
                            Do not require skill or wit
                            Among the **** we all are poets
                            Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

• It's quite common to save Russian children from overseas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
                                It's quite common to save Russian children from overseas.
                                And they always have autism. Don't know what goes on in Russia.
                                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Working...
                                X