Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've come to a conclusion that I'm against gay marriage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    No, because children have a right to a father and a mother. They shouldn't be adopting in the first place - especially not when there is a shortage of children available for adoption.
    TOTAL BULL****!

Orphan Statistics

It is estimated there are between 143 million and 210 million orphans worldwide (recent UNICEF report.)

The current population of the United States is just a little over 300 million… to give you an idea of the enormity of the numbers… (The current population of Russia is 141 million)

Every day 5,760 more children become orphans

2,102,400 more children become orphans every year in Africa alone

Every 15 seconds, another child in Africa becomes an AIDS orphan

There are an estimated 14 million AIDS orphans in Sub-Saharan Africa (a number higher than the total of every under-eighteen year old in Canada, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, and Ireland combined)

This figure is estimated to reach 18 million orphans in Africa alone by 2010 (only two and a half years away)

8 out of 10 children orphaned by AIDS lives in sub-saharan Africa

Approximately 250,000 children are adopted annually, but…

Each year 14, 505, 000 children grow up as orphans and age out of the system by age sixteen

Each day 38,493 orphans age out

Every 2.2 seconds another orphan ages out with no family to belong to and no place to call home
    Ben pulling crap out of his ass yet again.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
      You don't live around here Ondera. We do have mall Santas who are black.
      Do married people get tax breaks in Russia?
      Black Santas? Do they wear whiteface?
      We have a flat income tax rate, but you can both apply for a tax deduction if your purchase (a dwelling) goes over the value limit for a single person.
      Graffiti in a public toilet
      Do not require skill or wit
      Among the **** we all are poets
      Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

especially not when there is a shortage of children available for adoption.
        Wut?
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Ben pulling crap out of his ass yet again.
          I take it you've tried international adoptions?

There's a reason why Americans are having to adopt overseas, because there are more willing to adopt than children available.

If Ming's best argument is that Africa has an abundance of orphans, I rest my case.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Ben, you idiot, there's an excess of children waiting for adoption in the the western world.

Where the **** are you getting that there's not? Do you think foster homes are empty, too?
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

If Ming's best argument is that Africa has an abundance of orphans, I rest my case.
              African children don't have a 'right to a father and mother', as you claim American children do? Can gays adopt African children, then?
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Must be nice in the Beniverse... where there is an orphan shortage and every orphan gets a loving father and mother to adopt them...

Comment

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                  Must be nice in the Beniverse... where there is an orphan shortage and every orphan gets a loving Christian father and mother to adopt them...
                  Fixed.
                  There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Yes... no need for those no good mean nasty Muslims indoctrinating children in Sharia law, Jihad and rock worship.

Comment

• African children don't have a 'right to a father and mother', as you claim American children do? Can gays adopt African children, then?
                      American laws apply to Americans and not those abroad. Arguing that African children deserve less is a terrible argument.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Ben, you idiot, there's an excess of children waiting for adoption in the the western world.
                        There's a shortage of children up for adoption. Has been for quite some time now.

Where the **** are you getting that there's not? Do you think foster homes are empty, too?
                        Adoption!= Foster homes. These children have parents who have chosen to abandon them. They aren't orphans, etc.

Comment

• There's a shortage of children up for adoption. Has been for quite some time now.
                          God are you a moron. There is a shortage of US babies up for adoption. There is no shortage of children up for adoption.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• There is a shortage of US babies up for adoption.
                            Thanks for playing.

Comment

• WTF do you think you're proving?
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• That he's an idiot. He's quite successful. He never stated babies, and when corrected he tries to make believe that it was what he was saying all along. What a jerk.
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X