No announcement yet.

Mitt V Britain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Except that Obama has been raising funds in foreign countries all the time.

Comment

• Al Qaeda is his biggest donor, right?
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
        If I were Obama I'd be preparing ads centered around Romney's foreign fund-raising.
        If I was Obama I'd be sitting back in a comfortable chair and laughing hysterically. Under no circumstances would I get in the way of Romney making a blithering idiot out of himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
          If I was Obama I'd be sitting back in a comfortable chair and laughing hysterically. Under no circumstances would I get in the way of Romney making a blithering idiot out of himself.
          Obama can't sit back when the polls are just about neck and neck and haven't moved despite his massive torrent of ad spending in key states.

Comment

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
            Obama can't sit back when the polls are just about neck and neck and haven't moved despite his massive torrent of ad spending in key states.
            Doesn't sound like anything that happens in the campaigns actually matters.

Comment

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
              Why do you republicans keep going on ad nauseam about the big spending by the Obama campaign? You do realize that the GOP are spending the same or more right?

Comment

• No, Mitt's depositing it into an account in the Cayman Islands.
                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• Tuesday Morning:

Originally posted by Mitt
                  "I'm not speaking about it, did not speak about the Palestinian culture," Romney said during an appearance on Fox News. "I certainly don't intend to address that during my campaign. Instead I will point out that the choices a society makes have a profound impact on the economy and the vitality of the society."
                  Tuesday Evening:

Originally posted by Mitt
                  "During my recent trip to Israel, I had suggested that the choices a society makes about its culture play a role in creating prosperity, and that the significant disparity between Israeli and Palestinian living standards was powerfully influenced by it," Romney wrote. "In some quarters, that comment became the subject of controversy."

Romney continued: "But what exactly accounts for prosperity if not culture? In the case of the United States, it is a particular kind of culture that has made us the greatest economic power in the history of Earth."
                  It's almost beyond parody at this point..

Comment

• He's starting to implode intellectually.

The problem is Americans don't care. USA! USA! USA!
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• It's a little disconcerting that he doesn't realize there are other factors besides internal culture that can affect prosperity as a nation. This leads me to suspect he wouldn't DRILL BABY DRILL to exploit the precious natural resources we have

Comment

• It gives him an excuse to screw minorities when he's president. "It's not my fault, it's their culture."
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                        X