Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
    Also, no teeth
    Are you referencing the supposed fellatio advantages? A friend of mine says that's a myth. The toothless meth addict was no different from anything else.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
      Are you referencing the supposed fellatio advantages? A friend of mine says that's a myth. The toothless meth addict was no different from anything else.
      Dude, teeth are hard.
      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

This is like watching people stranded in the Atacama Desert discussing which brands of mineral water they'd flatly refuse to drink.
        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Tattoos are a major turn off. Piercings look good in the ears, nose, and belly button. But a pierced tongue, lip, or other body part is a major turn-off.
          I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
            This is like watching people stranded in the Atacama Desert discussing which brands of mineral water they'd flatly refuse to drink.
            s'trewth!

i dig tattoos, piercings, neon hair color, &c. for the most part. that being said, I do not have a fondness for chest tattoos unless they're really good/well integrated. I dated a lady recently that had several tattoos and a chest piece that was nice, but there was also a horrendous (by her own admission) skull that was a part of it that wasn't easy to take the task at hand seriously when we were being intimate. I'm also not fond of gauged earlobes, either.
            I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

I see you're fond of using the term "gauged" too. It's great for enraging the Body Mods community.

Comment

Lower back tattooes make me think she has been with a lot of men and it turns me off
                I need a foot massage

Comment

External pluralization is a turn off.

SP
                  I got the Jete from C.C. Sabathia. : Jon Miller

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                    I see you're fond of using the term "gauged" too. It's great for enraging the Body Mods community.
                    why do i think i do it?
                    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Seeing as most of us lot are married with kiddos on the way, I'm not exactly sure what you're implying. There's what, maybe 2 posters, myself and Albie who aren't 'sampling the mineral water', as you've said. And of us, only one of us whom posts about his personal life here...
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

There's absolutely no need for you to post about your personal life. You will never know the touch of a woman.

Comment

There's absolutely no need for you to post about your personal life. You will never know the touch of a woman.

Don't quit your day job.
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

For me growing up.
                            Turn-on Willing
                            Turn_off - what part of turn-on did you not understand?
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Working...
                              X