Can I shoot failed Marines?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
    I don't think we should discriminate between serious and non-serious threats of violence.

I think we should have you tickled to death by 40,000 sugar-frosted unicorns.
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      That's a bit of an eyeopener. Apparently threats that are deemed to be serious by the victim are ok if it's the 'right kind of poster' making the threats against the 'wrong kind of poster'.
      10 year olds. Vote for me and I'll buy you ice cream. No mention of how.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Psst, you're supposed to bribe the folks who aren't already voting for you.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
          I think we should have you tickled to death by 40,000 sugar-frosted unicorns.
          I think you should be banned for making violence against members of the site a topic of conversation. What of it?
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I was going to say what I thought, but you all might as well all carry on making it up for me. It might not be accurate but it is amusing.

Let me know if I decide to ban Ben again.
            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

This is the beauty of satire. Reactions of self-righteous disgust and outrage are far more rewarding than any amount of applause.

Comment

Congratulations, you've riled people up. And all you had to do was make satirical death threats. Yay?
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Incidentally, I think I hear unicorn hooves approaching.

Comment

Alby's never been to Boot, so this thread is obviously generic. The thread about shooting 100% wolves is more interesting.
                    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                      I was going to say what I thought, but you all might as well all carry on making it up for me. It might not be accurate but it is amusing.

Let me know if I decide to ban Ben again.
                      I've known you were planning on doing that for some time.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Maybe only a "successful Marine" can make the call on a "failed Marine". Frame of reference and all.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                        X