No announcement yet.

Can I shoot failed Marines?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, all nice discussion. But need some little explanation of "Just say that said failed marine was going to go hog wild in a clocktower".
    I couldn't any clear idea from it.
    I think everyone is not at liberty to shoot in this manner.

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
      I know this sounds a bit extreme, but examine the known facts. They've been taught the basics in how to brutally kill people, been traumatised through boot camp into complying with the notion that it's OK to do so, and then abandoned on the streets with a massive dose of bitterness. It's not a good mix, is it?

So should we accept the fact that they're a menace to society and need a good, firm shooting?
      Only if they've got fake medals of honour...
      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
        Is this a personal threat? We saw what happened to Ben for threatening violence, let alone murder.
        No. It's pointing out that your thread is moronic.

Happy to help.
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by Ashton View Post
          Well, all nice discussion. But need some little explanation of "Just say that said failed marine was going to go hog wild in a clocktower"
          Marines like to climb clocktowers, or other tall structures, and shoot people.
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

And no amounts of slaps with a rolled-up newspaper will fix that.
            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
              And no amounts of slaps with a rolled-up newspaper will fix that.
              I find it does. With flies, anyway
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

No. It's pointing out that your thread is moronic.

Happy to help.
                Question - had the OP put, "Shooting Albie," would he be banned?
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                  Why do you want to shoot Albie?

Comment

You're still sore about getting banned? Why don't you take responsibility for your own actions and accept that they have consequences.

Comment

Of course not. Because I'm great and you suck.
                      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Shooting Albie could actually be considered an act of mercy - he lives in Philly, he has a job that suck, he can't get laid, he can't join the marines ... the list go on
                        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

This thread is bordering on inappropriate. Given our history with death threats, I don't think "shooting Albie" is really something we should discuss at all.
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Nobody brought up "shooting Albie" until Ben posted in the thread

Comment

Who cares? It's being discussed now, and it's pretty inappropriate. There's so little moderation on Apolyton these days, but I think if we're going to draw any lines at all, it should be at the point where we're discussing violence against other members of the site.
                              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Of course not. Because I'm great and you suck.
                                That's what I thought. Double standards. Thanks Laz. Thanks for saying what we all knew anyways.
                                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                                X