Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are Texans so insecure and/or violent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
    It is one of the great mysteries of life. It's likely because everyone in the state has a reaaaaaly small penis (yes, even the women).
    Not everyone in Texas is a lawyer.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

If they were, they'd sue for bigger penises
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
        I agree with a lot of this and my ex-girlfriend kept talking about moving to Phoenix "because it's so cheap there". Yeah, there is a reason it's cheap and it's not because it is so damn nice with world class amenities. Don't get me wrong, I liked going there for the weekend but I could never live there or any where else where the temperatures routinely exceed 110 degrees F and sometimes go as high as 120 degrees F. Life is too short to live some where that crappy even if you can get a giant home at half the price.
        Not to mention the fact that places like Phoenix and Las Vegas are simply unsustainable as places for large numbers of people to live. One day they'll be even cheaper to live there as their only occupants will be tumbleweeds...
        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

The main problem with Illinois is the corruption. The Politicians stuff their pockets why the state is in a death spiral. Hopefully I will get out of Dodge before the state goes bankrupt. The worst thing is that the people responsible keep getting re-elected.
          Didn't your governor set a record - fewest counties won by a winning governor - 2?
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Yeah, there is a reason it's cheap and it's not because it is so damn nice with world class amenities.
            IE - too many Mexicans for Dinner.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
              IE - too many Mexicans for Dinner.
              You're stupid as I have never said anything like that. Oh, and I'm sure I live on the Mexican border because I hate Mexicans, dumb ass. Why don't you find a new one trick pony.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

You're stupid as I have never said anything like that. Oh, and I'm sure I live on the Mexican border because I hate Mexicans, dumb ass. Why don't you find a new one trick pony.
                Your ex seems like the sensible sort, wanting a lower cost of living. How did you ever end up with her?

Comment

None of your business, Ben.
                  Last edited by Dinner; June 27, 2012, 15:19.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                  X