No announcement yet.

Falkland Islanders to hold referendum over sovereignty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Mexican" isn't a race... and some Mexicans are white...
    Fine then, Hispanic.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      You've gone from arguing that I'm racist to arguing that I'm sexist.

Can't we all just hug and agree you're both?
      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• Anyone that believes that women can't be priests is sexist. Regardless if they're just agreeing with church doctrine.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Women can't be Catholic priests because we don't think Women can consacrate the eucharist, when the bread/wine turns into the body of Christ.

For other Christian denominations there is no issue, because they don't believe something like that happens with the bread/wine, and the priest or minister is just someone who knows theology, the bible, and preaches.
          I need a foot massage

Comment

• Do men have special magical powers that allow them to turn bread and wine into flesh and blood?

Comment

• Exactly

It goes something like

Jesus was a dude

The priests are icons of Jesus

so they have to be dudes
              I need a foot massage

Comment

• Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
                Your boring interjections are no more worthwhile for being intelligible.

A Velveeta dispenser is something that dispenses Velveeta. I'm sure if you research the subject long and hard enough you will find some illustrated - should a written description prove too taxing.
                In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnabas View Post
                  Exactly

It goes something like

Jesus was a dude

The priests are icons of Jesus

so they have to be dudes
                  I don't understand it. Yes, women aren't the same sex as Jesus, but everyone is different from Jesus in some ways. If someone were to claim a black person can't represent Jesus that would be considered racist.

Comment

• I have no problem with them defending their faith that says they can't be. (well yeah I do, but you can't argue faith)
                    AS long as they're willing to admit that it's sexist. BECAUSE by definition it is.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                      Anyone that believes that women can't be priests is sexist. Regardless if they're just agreeing with church doctrine.
                      I agree with that
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
                        Your boring interjections are no more worthwhile for being intelligible.

A Velveeta dispenser is something that dispenses Velveeta. I'm sure if you research the subject long and hard enough you will find some illustrated - should a written description prove too taxing.
                        You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. A Velveeta dispenser makes about as much sense as a camembert dispenser.

Cursory research also reveals that Googling "Velveeta dispenser" only yields 7 results, one of which is from this thread.

Comment

• I think he confused Velveeta with nacho cheese. I'm sure he'll remember to keep the names of different varieties of nasty processed food straight in the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
                            You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. A Velveeta dispenser makes about as much sense as a camembert dispenser.

Cursory research also reveals that Googling "Velveeta dispenser" only yields 7 results, one of which is from this thread.
                            What about a dispenser that keeps Velveeta warm, and thus dispensable?

Lack of imagination
                            In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                              I'm far to old to be a hipster and never have been one also not all of us have fancy car elevators here like Romney's house does.
                              On a different note one of Romney's neighbors in La Jolla had his Picasso stolen yesterday. First they came for the car elevators and now the Picassos. What's a struggling 1%er to do?

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                                On a different note one of Romney's neighbors in La Jolla had his Picasso stolen yesterday. First they came for the car elevators and now the Picassos. What's a struggling 1%er to do?

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/video/#!/...asso/158861965
                                Who steals a Picasso? How are you going to sell that?
                                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Working...
                                X