• Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	dildo-209x300.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.6 KB
ID:	9093467
    Happy now?
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Freud gone berzerk.

The cross can be seen as a penis, therefore only a dude with a penis can be a priest.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
        Gee... I don't know. How is a giant long anything not phallic?!

That cross you're imaging in your head, turn it.

The one in my head has a man writhing in agony on it. I think that might be why I didn't automatically make that connection.
        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
          The one in my head has a man writhing in agony on it. I think that might be why I didn't automatically make that connection.
          Ever heard of first-time anal?

Zing!
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
            "Mexican" is not race. Hating a worthless country that pollutes your rivers and is overrun by drug lords doesn't make you a racist.
            I'd like to point out that Tijuana specifically and Mexico in general does have some pretty big problems but the place isn't a total lose as Tijuana has some really great arts and culture going on down there. Yes, you don't want to go there after dark due to the cartel violence and you certainly want to stick to the tourist areas instead of going off the beaten path but that region has an extremely happening food scene which just about every major paper in America is going gaga over plus the music scene is pretty kick ass. Yes, I wish they'd stop dumping trash, raw sewage, and toxic industrial waste into the rivers and the whole hanging 20 headless corpses by the feet from freeway over passes thing gives me the willies but there is both good and bad down there like any where else.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
              "Mexican" is not race. Hating a worthless country that pollutes your rivers and is overrun by drug lords doesn't make you a racist.
              Point taken, racist has become such an overused word in ways that have little to do with race. Small minded bigotry is a more appropriate descriptor.
              "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                Ever heard of first-time anal?

Zing!

I think it speaks volumes about Albie that he added a "Zing" to a feed line that would be considered blindingly obvious to 99.9% of humanity.

Comment

• ..British and Argentinian leaders clash over Falklands
                  By Jordi Zamora | AFP – 9 hours ago....

Argentinian officials branded the British leader a "colonialist" in dismissing Kirchner's call for talks on the sovereignty of the islands, while Cameron said he had been attempting to counter Argentina's "propaganda".

The pair came face-to-face at the meeting of the world's major economies in Mexico, at a time when tensions between their countries were already running high just days after the 30th anniversary of the Falklands War.

Cameron urged Kirchner to respect the will of the 3,000 residents on the South Atlantic islands, who want to remain British. Kirchner countered him by citing UN resolutions calling for sovereignty negotiations.

"The president had the UN resolutions and she said to Cameron: 'Let's respect the United Nations'," Argentina's Foreign Minister Hector Timmerman said.

"The prime minister refused to accept the documents, turned his back and walked away without a farewell," he added, accusing Britain of disrespecting UN resolutions and of retaining an imperialist mindset.

"After years of acting as a colonial power they have forgotten that they are responsible for the existence of colonialism, and that it is countries like Argentina that defeated most of the colonial projects in the world," he said.

Cameron confirmed he approached Kirchner in order to urge her to respect the right of Falkland Islanders to choose their own future in an upcoming referendum that is expected to show overwhelming opposition to Argentinian rule.

"We should be clear that because there's a referendum there's an opportunity for those countries in the world who have not looked at this issue for a while and have perhaps accepted some of the propaganda put around by Argentina or its supporters to look again at this issue and recognize that the people of these islands should be able to determine their own future," he said.

"It's an important point to make to the Argentine president and an important point to make more widely and that's exactly why I did what I did."

A Downing Street source, speaking on condition of anonymity, confirmed that there had been a tense exchange, but downplayed the allegation that Cameron had refused to accept a packet of documents from Kirchner.

"He took it up to her to make those points. She took that badly and that was basically it," she said.

"I don't think it was actually totally clear that she was trying to give him documents.... We're following up with Argentinian officials here to see if there are any documents they want to give us."

In 1982 Argentina's former military regime invaded and occupied the Falkland Islands, which are known as the Malvinas in Spanish.

Britain promptly dispatched a naval task force to the South Atlantic and recaptured the territory after a brief but fierce war which left 255 British soldiers and 650 Argentines dead.

Argentina now has an elected civilian government and Kirchner has called for negotiations with Britain on the islands' future.

British officials accuse her of stirring nationalist passions for domestic political gain, and Cameron has refused to discuss the issue of sovereignty.

You know, I think the real loser in this exchange is the United Nations. :\
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Well, sure. If you believe that men and women are exactly the same then yes, it would be a sexist thing to believe. However, if you believe that men and women are different but fundamentally equal to one another then no.
                    WTF does that have to with anything.

World English Dictionary
                    sexism (ˈsɛksɪzəm)

— n
                    discrimination on the basis of sex

WOMEN aren't allowed to be priest. IT"S SEXIST BY DEFINITION.

I don't care if it's against your faith. I've actually defended your right to take it on faith. But that doesn't change the fact that it is sexist by definition.
                    Stating that only a women can have a baby isn't relevant. Even if I say it's sexist, that doesn't change the fact that the RCC rule that forbids women from being priests is SEXIST.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post

Is it sexist that only women can give birth?

Let's plunge headlong into Monty Python territory and agree to support men's right to become pregnant and have children. Now, about those priests?

Comment

• WOMEN can be PRESIDENT of ARGENTINA for ALL THE GOOD it DOES THEM.
                        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• To bad their current lady President is so loony. Her nationalizing of foreign investments, export controls on commodities, and currency controls are only making the Argentine economy worse not better. No wonder she's trying to distract people by grand standing about the Falklands.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• WOMEN aren't allowed to be priest. IT"S SEXIST BY DEFINITION.
                            By your 'definition' the fact that only women can give birth is also sexist. Nature discriminates against men.

I don't care if it's against your faith.
                            Obviously not, since you aren't Catholic.

But that doesn't change the fact that it is sexist by definition.
                            By that definition, a woman's basketball team is also sexist.

Stating that only a women can have a baby isn't relevant.
                            Sure it is, an example of discrimination, since men can't have children.

Even if I say it's sexist, that doesn't change the fact that the RCC rule that forbids women from being priests is SEXIST.
                            So MLB is sexist because there are no women on any of the teams?
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Let's plunge headlong into Monty Python territory and agree to support men's right to become pregnant and have children. Now, about those priests?
                              How about allowing men to raise the children they conceive even if the woman doesn't want to?
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                                By your 'definition' the fact that only women can give birth is also sexist. Nature discriminates against men.
                                Nature is not necessarily good... nature causes deaths, but if a human kills another human, then what they are doing is wrong.

By that definition, a woman's basketball team is also sexist.
                                Except that men have every opportunity to be basketball players and men can actually achieve greater fame and wealth by playing basketball than women can...

Sure it is, an example of discrimination, since men can't have children.
                                Yes, nature is unfair in countless ways. Which doesn't justify unequal treatment by society.

So MLB is sexist because there are no women on any of the teams?
                                Do they even have rules barring women from joining? I don't think anyone has argued that expecting women to meet the same standards as men to fill certain positions is sexist. But women are categorically forbidden from becoming Catholic priests because the Catholic church is a sexist institution.

Comment

Working...
                                X