No announcement yet.

Falkland Islanders to hold referendum over sovereignty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long has Ben been repeating this "Oerdin hates Mexicans" lie?
    Ever since he posted the thread on how the Mexicans were dumping garbage and ruining San Diego.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      Ever since he posted the thread on how the Mexicans were dumping garbage and ruining San Diego.
      You know San Diego is right next to Mexico right? Mexicans might actually be dumping trash in the vicinity of San Diego.

Comment

give the falklands to Mexico
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

You know San Diego is right next to Mexico right? Mexicans might actually be dumping trash in the vicinity of San Diego.
          Only Mexicans? I'm not quite sure whether Oerdin went through the trash to positively identify it as Mexican trash. Clearly Americans are known for their sound environmental practices and stringent regulations on disposal.

Trash is trash. Simple as that.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

The thread in question was about the Tijuana river which flows from Mexico into California and it routinely gets rated as the single most polluted river in North America. Yes, raw sewage, industrial waste, and massive amounts of trash. Yes, I say that is a major problem no matter how much you try to twist it into some sort of stupid race issue; that's just you being a lying **** though.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
              I hate you for being both stupi and a troll, I know that.

You are slipping, at least 2 errors in this are incredibly easy to spot. "Stupi" and the claim that you know something.
              "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

The thread in question was about the Tijuana river which flows from Mexico into California and it routinely gets rated as the single most polluted river in North America. Yes, raw sewage, industrial waste, and massive amounts of trash. Yes, I say that is a major problem no matter how much you try to twist it into some sort of stupid race issue; that's just you being a lying **** though.
                *You* mentioned that it was Mexicans responsible. Since we all know how ecologically conscious and enlightened Californians are, I can understand why you think this way.

Comment

Is it unreasonable to assume it's Mexicans polluting it when over 95% of the river's total length is in Mexico?
                  The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Is it unreasonable to assume it's Mexicans polluting it when over 95% of the river's total length is in Mexico?
                    Some, sure, but certainly not all of the pollution, and certainly not all Mexicans either. Castigate the folks dumping it, whether Californian or Mexican.

Comment

I think there may be straw currently floating down the Tijuana. Would you care to clutch at it?
                      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Is it Mexican?

Comment

*You* mentioned that it was Mexicans responsible. Since we all know how ecologically conscious and enlightened Californians are, I can understand why you think this way.
                          California PROBABLY has better environmental regulations than a third world country.

Comment

Originally posted by DinoDoc View Post
                            Oerdin just hates Muslims as far as I am aware. Argies don't rate on his bigotry scale.
                            And Mexicans. He's called them Wet Backs on numerous occasions, such as here:

If I'm ordering some Italian food I want a real god damned whop or Guido making it for me and if I walk into a place and the workers are all Arab or Mexican then I know the **** isn't authentic. Wet backs are good for many things just like sand ******s are good for many things but making authentic Italian food isn't one of them.

There be no wet back here.
                            With regards to the Irish who he describes as '**** suckers who should die':

That said they're interesting white wetbacks who should have a good time.
                            Last edited by Al B. Sure!; June 15, 2012, 15:01.
                            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I'm pretty sure Slowwhand has called Mexicans "wet backs" but Ben seems to tolerate that.

Here:http://apolyton.net/showthread.php/1...=1#post6111393
                              It's illegal to hire wetbacks.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                                I'm pretty sure Slowwhand has called Mexicans "wet backs" but Ben seems to tolerate that.

Here:http://apolyton.net/showthread.php/1...=1#post6111393
                                Sloww is a moderate liberal from Texas and in his 50's. His political incorrectness is kind of expected.

Oerdin is a Democratic Party Agenda-thumping hipster liberal from fancypants San Diego. The irony of him being racist is something he deserves to be called out on repeatedly.
                                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Working...
                                X