Why isn't this murder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robert Zimmerman
    At no time did George follow or confront Mr. Martin.
    Sorry, pop, but your own son contradicts this claim in the 911 recording.

Originally posted by 911 Recording
    Dispatcher: Are you following him?

George Zimmerman: Yep.

Dispatcher: We don't need you to do that.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• The local police chief has resigned.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• The police chief stepped down temporarily, he did not resign. He needs to be fired.

As for George not being racist, well, the 911 tape contradicts that. He said George said on tape, "they always get away" and then a litte after that, under his breath, but still audible, "****ing coons."
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
          If the "Stand Your Ground" law prevents a prosecution here, then the law as written is ripe for abuse. It essentially makes it legal to take someone into a back alley, shoot them to death, and then call the police afterwards to report your act of self defense.
          The law is already abused. Today a man in Miami got let off by a judge on the law, after he chased someone down more than a block and stabbed him to death ... in self-defense.

In this case, there is mounting evidence that Zimmerman murdered Martin. This should have been a run of the mill murder, except the racist ****ing police in Sanford have refused to do their job. They tested Trayvon's corpse for drugs and alcohol, but not George, they didn't interview people in the area, they changed their incident report which initially showed George had no signs of struggle. They were covering up for their lap dog.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
            I think you guys are being a bit ridiculous. The man called in the confrontation, stood by the body and had a legal permit for his gun. In those circumstances I would assume it's normal procedure to do some investigation before charging him.
            You're a ****ing idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
              I ran up the price of "guilty" on Intrade. Markets have spoken. Hang him.
              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Thanks for the comment tex. I don't have any more respect for your opinions on this than I do for your opinions on economics.
                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• In che's little world it's totally cool to arrest whoever you want without any confidence that they've actually committed a crime, as long as the vic is black. Anything else demonstrates a totally racist and corrupt police system.
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• To make matters worse, it turns out that the kid was Obama's illegitimate son!
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

In che's little world it's totally cool to arrest whoever you want without any confidence that they've actually committed a crime, as long as the vic is black. Anything else demonstrates a totally racist and corrupt police system.
                      In my world, when you have a history of confrontation with people, when you are told by the police to leave the situation alone, when you have no signs of injury and there's a dead kid on the ground that witnesses said was begging for help, yes the police should arrest you, at the very least for questioning. You should be tested for drugs and alcohol.

Yeah, sorry, KH, you've been siding with this racist murdering SOB for weeks, even though all the evidence that has come out has shown this guy to be worse and worse, and the police handling this to be beyond belief. They were covering up.

And that's okay for you.
                      Last edited by chequita guevara; March 23, 2012, 14:50.

Comment

• Originally posted by chequita guevara View Post
                        In my world, when you have a history of confrontation with people
                        "A history of confrontation"? Is this a joke, you twit? A quick search finds that the man has had one charge on him, 6 years ago, no convictions. This is not a history that is going to be relevant to anybody on this case.

when you are told by the police to leave the situation alone
                        Completely irrelevant, ****. It's amazing how quickly jackasses like you turn into authoritarians when the cops are asking people to do something you agree with.

when you have no signs of injury

Untrue. There were signs of a physical struggle, apparently including a bloody nose and scuffed up clothes.

and there's a dead kid on the ground that witnesses said was begging for help

No idea if this is true or not; I know that the tapes show somebody calling for help, but not what witnesses heard or ascribed to who.

Yeah, sorry, Kid, you've been siding with this racist murdering SOB for weeks

No, ******, I haven't. Read the ****ing thread, you useless ****. I think the most likely scenario is that he is guilty. But it is far from apparent to me that he should have been arrested the night of. He told a superficially plausible story to the cops. Remember that he STILL hasn't been arrested or charged with a crime, which means that this is NOT open and shut. If the lawyers and investigators need this long to make a determination, then you can bet your ass that it would have been premature to charge him the night of.

Dumb mother****er.
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Welcome home, Che!
                          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Yeah, welcome back, man.

Oerdin
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

"A history of confrontation"? Is this a joke, you twit? A quick search finds that the man has had one charge on him, 6 years ago, no convictions. This is not a history that is going to be relevant to anybody on this case.
                              About whom many neighbors were complaining.

Completely irrelevant, ****. It's amazing how quickly jackasses like you turn into authoritarians when the cops are asking people to do something you agree with.

Completely relevant when you've shot someone.

when you have no signs of injury

Untrue. There were signs of a physical struggle, apparently including a bloody nose and scuffed up clothes.

Not in the initial police report. That came later.

and there's a dead kid on the ground that witnesses said was begging for help

No idea if this is true or not; I know that the tapes show somebody calling for help, but not what witnesses heard or ascribed to who.

The witnesses have been pretty clear they heard a kid begging for help.

Yeah, sorry, Kid, you've been siding with this racist murdering SOB for weeks

No, ******, I haven't. Read the ****ing thread, you useless ****. I think the most likely scenario is that he is guilty. But it is far from apparent to me that he should have been arrested the night of. He told a superficially plausible story to the cops. Remember that he STILL hasn't been arrested or charged with a crime, which means that this is NOT open and shut. If the lawyers and investigators need this long to make a determination, then you can bet your ass that it would have been premature to charge him the night of.

Dumb mother****er.[/QUOTE]

He did not tell a plausible story. The police refused to do even a cursory investigation. They simply patted their friend George on the back for a good shoot. And you've been content to let it go at that.

Let me re-iterate so you can understand. The . police . did . NOT . investigate. They simply excepted what Zimmerman said and let him go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                                Yeah, welcome back, man.

Oerdin
                                What's with the new handle?

Comment

Working...
                                X