To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• d
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• he jackin off with his feet with his blind fold ON?
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• even this thread? disrespectful
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• IN RUSSIA we catche *****ES

jussst like this

ever since the first episode
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• you're a serb. second rate russians
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• quirte frankly
                    listen here
                    i ain t no ****in pimp
                    OH **** ITS AN MP3
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• It turns out that Trayvon was on the phone with his girlfriend right up to the point that Zimmerman cornered him. According to her he pulled his hoodie up only after he became aware that he was being stalked and he tried to walk quickly away from the man following him, but Zimmerman managed to corner him, then he loses the phone.
                      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                        100k Retweets or Likes. Stumbles aren't acceptable. +1s would also work, but getting 100k of them is mathematically impossible given that only 4 people actually use Google+.
                        Excellent.

Let's come up with a charge and "let a jury decide".

We'll get lucky eventually.
                        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
                          It turns out that Trayvon was on the phone with his girlfriend right up to the point that Zimmerman cornered him. According to her he pulled his hoodie up only after he became aware that he was being stalked and he tried to walk quickly away from the man following him, but Zimmerman managed to corner him, then he loses the phone.
                          This is looking worse and worse for Zimmerman. FBI is now getting involved looking for Civil Rights violations. In the end, this vigilante looks to be going down.
                          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Club Fed vs. the state pen doesn't sound like worse and worse to me....
                            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• The most likely order of events I can imagine:
                              Zimmerman sees the suspicious black person (Trayvon)
                              Zimmerman calls the police
                              (Maybe during the call)Zimmerman confronts the person, wants to hold him in custody till the police arrives
                              Trayvon just continues walking or even reacts agressively, because he wants to return to TV to continue watching the game (very probbaly therefore was in a hurry)
                              Zimmerman grabs Trayvon in order to hold him till the police arrives
                              A fight ensues
                              *bamm*
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                                The most likely order of events I can imagine:
                                Zimmerman sees the suspicious black person (Trayvon)
                                Zimmerman calls the police
                                (Maybe during the call)Zimmerman confronts the person, wants to hold him in custody till the police arrives
                                Trayvon just continues walking or even reacts agressively, because he wants to return to TV to continue watching the game (very probbaly therefore was in a hurry)
                                Zimmerman grabs Trayvon in order to hold him till the police arrives
                                A fight ensues
                                *bamm*
                                Yeah but leave it to Oerdin, MSNBC (especially Al Sharpton), and a lot of people I know who I keep arguing with, and their order of events was that Zimmerman saw a Black guy, hunted him down, and murdered him in cold-blood. I don't see how but people are pushing for first degree murder and a hate crime. Race makes it premeditated.
                                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Working...
                                X